Chapter 6: A New Begininng?

Kelsey's POV:

When I came back down to earth, I realized what was happening.

I. Was. Kissing. Lucas.

This couldn't be happening. I was not going to allow this to happen!

But as I went to pull away, he moaned which just made me want him even more than I already did.

I guess he noticed my change in expression and he picked me up and pushed me against the garage door. I knew exactly why he did it too. He knew it was my weakness. He used it against me. But hey, who was I to stop this.

As he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. When we hit the garage door, I groaned which only allowed him to stick his tongue down my throat. That little..... Ugh! He's such a twatwalffle.

I guess, I laughed because he pulled back, breathless. We really must have been caught up in the moment, because when I stood up, or should I say when he put me down, we noticed it was dark outside. He looked at me, out of breath, and smiled.

The same smile that grabbed my heart when we were 11, and I tried to copy the same exact smile.

It was sad really. I just can't believe how much I enjoyed that kiss. Before I could say anything, he mumbled something that sounded like "do it now, ask her."

Before I could ask what he said, he blurted out something that left me running back to my house, past my brother, throwing myself at my bed and crying. I still can't believe he did that.

I tried to forget it and get it out of my mind, but his words were engraved in my mind.

"I still love you, take me back?"

I replayed the words in my head, finally able to go to sleep.
********
The picture is of Mila Kunis, as Natalie Johnson.