When You Had A Nightmare

PHOTO : From BNHA Manga (I think this is after the Shie Hassakai / Overhaul Arc)

Date created : June 5, 2020

Date edited: June 8, 2020 (Added the preview photo)

...

Heart-warming gifts covered in dust.

A bunch of girly clothes with a few holes.

Picture frames that are now shattered on the floor that left the image crumpled.

For some reason, these are the three things I am seeing right now as soon as I regained my consciousness.

'Geez, where am I? And why are all of these on the floor?'

That was the first thought that came in my mind once I was able to scan the room that I am in right now.

I found myself in a room but not just an ordinary room but my bedroom.

Wait, why did I end up here and why is everything messy here?

Not to mention that the atmosphere surrounding me is quite unsettling as well.

Questions began to sprout from my brain like it's ready to grow in a garden but of course, I had to snap out of it before I start to lose my mind here.

"...why am I here? I swear I was in school with Kaachan and-Hold on, isn't this..."

I stopped wondering around my own room when I found a ring that I once wore and it had an engraving on it.

'Engraving? I don't remember having it-'

I gasped when I read the engraving which is "useless".

Useless.

No.

Not this again.

I shook my head hastily and threw away the ring then the next thing I knew after I blinked, the walls of bedroom had the words "useless girlfriend" written all over them.

"No...no! I'm not useless! I'm not useless!!!!"

"Yes, you are..."

My heart stopped when I heard that familiar voice somewhere and I turned to see who it belonged to, my eyes widened to see none other my ex-boyfriend, (B/N).

'No, not you...'

(A/N: Yep, early ex-boyfriend reveal which I am sure that some of you have already figured it out from one of my previous scenarios from this book. If you don't know what I am talking about, read "When He Blushes" scenario and from there, you'll understand. Anyways, feel free to input whatever name you guys want to your liking, lol xD)

He was a classmate of mine during my middle school years with Midoriya and Bakugou.

When we first met, he was really a nice and caring guy that he dreamed on becoming a manly and strong hero someday just like the rest of us.

He called out to my attention when he started being friendly towards me and not to mention he flirted me a lot too before we became a thing pretty fast.

But...

I realized back then that I should've listened to one of my female friends, Midoriya and even Bakugou, who is surprisingly the most concerned about me.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan! He's not who you think he is!"

"Open your eyes, you dumb dumb! There's something shady about that jerk!"