Chapter 25 ˢᵐᵘᵗ

A few weeks had passed since Emma had met Cora and Henry Mills and overall she was doing okay. The kids were healthy and happy and she was making just enough money to keep up with the bills.

Emma had told her children about her and Regina being officially together and they'd accepted the news happily. Eva had exclaimed "I knew it!" And the others had just smiled as they repeated over and over again that they were okay with them together, because Emma kept asking them.

She'd taken another job at night to waitress at Granny's, to make sure she earned enough money as she still refused to take anything from Regina.

The brunette was wealthier than Emma knew and she was more than happy to help, but Emma didn't let her.

She worked when the kids were at school and made sure she was home when they were finished. After she put the kids to bed she had to hurry to be on time for her shift at Granny's.

Emma was doing okay, but she was oh, so tired. She barely had time for Regina, who she only saw if she was taking care of the kids to help Emma out.

Other times, she asked Ashley or Ruby to watch her children and as they knew how hard Emma had it, they were more than happy to help out.

"How many more customers, Rubes?"

"Just one more. Massage room 5," Ruby informed her and Emma sighed before she walked to the room.

She looked confused at the woman sitting on the table and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" Emma asked the smiling brunette.

"Making sure no one else books you. I want you to take this hour to relax yourself, Emma," Regina said and patted on the massage table. "Come sit."

Emma slowly moved over to Regina and sat down next to her before she rested her head on Regina's shoulder and suddenly she started crying.

"I'm sorry for the lack of attention I give you," Emma whispered as the tears rolled down her cheek.

Regina didn't reply and just held Emma. She was afraid this moment would come, the moment Emma would break down because of all the pressure that was put on her.

She started humming the same melody as always, calming Emma immediately. The blonde sniffled and wiped her tears away.

"Emma, you helped me with my parents, now let me help you too. I've worked several years in one of the highest positions at Ralph Lauren, I've made enough money, that's not a problem. It kills me to see you exhaust yourself like this," Regina said and kissed Emma's temple.

"You're doing too much for me, Regina," Emma whispered and closed her eyes as she was securely wrapped in Regina's arms. "I love you," she softly whispered and Regina smiled.

"I love you too, Emma," the brunette replied and Emma looked up.

"You asked for a massage, I'm going to give you one," Emma husked and stood up from the massage table before she turned to Regina. "And as you are my favorite client, I'll give you an extra special massage. Only for you," she whispered and winked.

As Regina hadn't expected to get massaged by Emma, she was still fully dressed and Emma moved closer to Regina and untucked Regina's shirt.

Regina blushed and giggled softly before she kissed Emma tenderly. "Hmm," Regina hummed in their kiss as she unzipped her pants.

Within a few minutes she was completely naked and lying with her back turned to Emma on the massage table.

Emma warmed her hands and grabbed an oil. She connected her hands with Regina's smooth back and started moving them slowly.

She massaged every tensed bit of Regina, earning soft moans from the brunette.

The blonde slowly moved her hands lower and lower. Usually, her clients were covered with a towel to hide their private parts, but Regina was completely naked.

Emma massaged Regina's butt and kneaded the soft skin before her fingers moved lower between the brunette's thigh.

She could feel the dampness of Regina's core from but a few inches away and softly touched her clit, earning a soft moan.

"You gotta be quiet," Emma whispered. "Because if you make any sounds, my boss will get suspicious and we don't want that," she said with a hint of seduction in her voice.

She immediately felt how soaked Regina was and started rubbing her clit harder, causing Regina to arch her back.

Even without seeing her face, Emma could tell Regina was having a hard time stifling her moans, encouraging her to rub even harder.

She easily slipped a digit in the tight hole and curled it inside the brunette.

"Emma.." the brunette moaned as Emma added another finger inside her.

Emma herself felt her panties becoming drenched as she watched Regina so turned on. She thrusted her fingers inside Regina and added a third finger, causing Regina to practically scream.

"Shush!" Emma said in a hushed whisper and pumped her fingers in and out Regina, her fingers becoming wetter with every trust.

Regina moaned softly. "You can't moan," Emma said sternly, causing another wave of arousal to wash over Regina, making Emma's fingers even wetter.

Emma kept thrusting and pressed her thumb on Regina's clit until the brunette's legs trembled and she felt the woman cumming on her fingers.

She retracted her hand and licked the hot juices off her fingers and when her tongue tasted the brunette on her fingers, she moaned softly.

The blonde continued massaging the brunette and Emma moved her hands higher to Regina's neck. The brunette turned her head and puckered her lips.

Emma kissed her softly and entangled her hands in Regina's raven locks.

"I think I'll go for these massages more often," Regina husked and winked before their tongues intertwined and they both moaned.

"That's a great plan," Emma said seductively. "Will you wait for me until I've cleaned everything here up, then we can walk home together."

"Of course," Regina muttered against her lips and squeezed Emma's butt before they broke apart.

She helped Emma clean up and organize everything, so that they could go home and together they left the room

"Bye, Rubes," Emma said as she briefly waved at her friend, who had to work slightly longer than her.

"Bye Ems, bye Regina!" She said ecstatically. "Oh, wait, I wanted to ask you guys something. Are you free Saturday night? Ashley and I were planning on meeting up at the bar."

Regina and Emma shared a look and shrugged. "If I can find someone to watch the children," Emma said and Ruby smiled broadly.

"Great, I'll help you find someone! See you then!" She exclaimed before the couple took off.

Regina and Ruby had met a while ago and luckily they got along great. Emma liked seeing their friendship developing and she was glad that Regina was a part of her group now as well.

Emma had her arm wrapped around Regina as they walked outside and kissed her cheek. "How did you get so amazing?" She asked and Regina chuckled.

"Not nearly as amazing as you. I can go on and on about how amazing you are," Regina said and stopped walking to turn her front to Emma's. The sun tingled their skins and she kissed Emma passionately.

"We have about thirty minutes left before the kids come home," Emma muttered, her lips almost touching Regina's.

Regina bit her lower lip and looked at Emma with a smirk. "I'm a bit sore from the massage," she said with a wink. "But yeah, let's go," she giggled and pulled Emma along before she abruptly stopped walking again.

"What's wro-"

Emma's words faded away when she saw two men walking towards them. She'd avoided Killian as much as possible since the divorce, but it seemed as though there was no escaping him this time..