Royality/Moxiety + logicality - Mine pt 2

guess this is the one part noone thought they'd see a sequel to huh? Well here you filthy fuckers go! Is this just going to build up until everyone is dating Patton eventually? YOU FUCKING BET IT WILL-

Top: Roman

Bottom: Patton

Kinks: bruh i can't remember what i write, have fun

Roman and Logan had finally set into a comfortable routine with each other and Patton. They talked a little more now, and were just generally becoming friends (well, trying to anyway). When it came to certain things, like showing off in front of Patton, rivalry was commonplace.

But they got along nothenless. Until Virgil showed up.

Patton had fallen in love with one of his co-workers at the bakery he worked part time in. Virgil had also fallen head over heels for Patton, and had asked him out. Patton happily accepted, sending a text to the 'I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!' group chat he had made for himself, Logan and Roman, saying that he'd be home late because he was on a date.

Patton had a wonderful time with Virgil, they went out to a nice cafe for dinner and then to an ice cream bar for dessert. Virgil had walked him home, right up to the apartment door where he kissed him good night.

Patton walked into the apartment, bubbling with joy. He knew Roman was home because he had the day off to make choreography for a musical was in.

"Romaaannnnn!" he called happily "I got another boyyffrriiiiiiiennnnndddd!"

Roman, who was doing a great job of not acting a little jealous responded. "Oh really? Who is the dazzling prince who has swept my darling of his feet"

"His name is Virgil, he works with me at the bakery, and he's so strong even though he's smaller than me, he could just lift me up and carry me away" Patton giggled happily, almost floating to sit in Roman's lap.

"Virgil? Virgil Black?"

"Yuh-huh"

"He does lighting at the theatre for some of my shows. He is an edgy ball of doom and gloom! How could my little ray of sunshine be in love with him?" Roman cried.

"Awww c'mon ro-ro! Logan said similar stuff about you, but you two get along, and you're both dating me still!" Patton replied "please please please can i date him? please daddy?"

Patton knew he was playing unfairly by bringing Roman's kink into this, but it sure as hell was working.

"What did you just say?" Roman asked, his eyes filling with lust.

"I said please" Patton blinked innocently from his lap, squirming 'accidentally' as Roman put a hand on his waist and pulled him further onto his lap so Patton was straddling his thighs.

"That's not what you said princess~" Roman started to kiss Patton's neck roughly, sliding a hand underneath his shirt "Be a good boy and take this off for me~"

A couple of minutes and lube later, Patton was riding Roman's dick on the couch, moaning loudly. He whined as Roman stopped playing with his nipples, but it quickly turned to a gasp when he felt his lover's hand wrapped around his dick, jerking him off.

Logan walked in the door, observed the scene and put his laptop down and started working on some documents. Coming home to Roman and Patton fucking some place public had become commonplace now a days. He worked, Patton's moans enough of a music for him.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooimsadsometimesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

This is a self care check in. Reply if you want to!

Have you drank water today?

Have you eaten food today?

Have you taken your meds?

Are you in a good headspace?

Did you have a good day?

I love you all so much, and all of you are so beautiful and handsome and special.

You brighten up my day, and I hope you feel okay soon.

Each one of you has so much to contribute to the world and it's so amazing how you're here!

You've survived every single one of your bad days so far.

I love you guys.