four | through his eyes

FOUR

Hunter got a taxi back to the hotel where he'd been staying for the past couple of months.

He kicked off the sneakers he wore and flung his body on the double sized bed.

Most nights seemed to be more or less of the the same thing but even if he didn't want to admit he could feel elena's stare on him ever since he'd entered the bar.

No one knew, he was sure he'd made sure.

And yet he couldn't shake the feeling that everything was slowly catching up to him.

Staying out of the public eye was getting easier, the sooner Hunter stopped showing up in places they'd he likely to look and hiding in the ones they wouldn't.

The string of exes to his name were mostly wanting one thing and one thing only, they wanted the person he was before all the mistakes but now he was no one.

Before being in the wrong place at the wrong time and keeping away from his old life he was barely living.

Somehow meeting Elena felt somewhat nostalgic not on the sense that he knew her but that not everyone was out to get him.

It was almost 2am and he was stuck in a hotel lying on a bed that wasn't his own this had now become his reality.

Hunter hated it. So he left.

The lobby wasn't as quiet as he'd thought men and women filled the confined spaces as he headed to the bar situated to the other end of it.

There wasn't much going on but hunter realised one of the women besides him was staring dead in his eyes.

As he sat down on the stool and ordered a gin and tonic he shifted his attention to the ones who held his.

Swirling their drinks the two girls giggled and exchanged looks with each other before winking over to hunter as they rose their glasses, one of them had walked over to his seat just drinking each other in and he entertained it because he wanted a fun night.

Tara she said her name was although it didn't really bother him weather or not he knew.

Their conversation lasted a few minutes before she was in his lap kissing him, one arm around her neck one on her breast before she breathlessly said 'let's get a room' without obliging he took her hand and made his was back to his one bed room.

The ride on the way up to their room was fairly quick mainly because most of what they were doing didn't require much work only tongue wrestling not that either were complaining.

Pulling away just as they made it to the hotel door Hunter had just enough time to slip the key from his back pocket and slide it thought

He couldn't quite remember much between the last two nights in the morning their were fleeting memories involving a very attractive girl and his cock to which she just so happened to still be in his bed.

Getting up quietly he picked up the discarded clothes that he'd shredded the night before and headed out the door

what was I thinking? clearly I wasn't

He headed back to his suite to go and shower and probably fall asleep again

By his own actions he was merely confined to the hotel

Hunter read the news as little as he could it wasn't like he didn't know all the things that were said about him but at his age he simply didn't care anymore.

Unlocking his room door he walked over to the small coffee table and picked up the his phone which he'd left behind.

To his surprise he had a missed call from Elena along with voicemail

'hey i usually don't do this but o was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow afternoon, you're not obligated but we got along so I thought why not you know and I don't want to ramble and embarrass myself if you do in fact say no so call me'

Phone to his ear he just smiled she was interested and it helped that they got along he could tell by the voice message that she was a little nervous too but found himself itching to call her back

She picks up on the second ring but doesn't speak

"Elena, Hey I just heard your voice message now"

"Its early Hunter" she says with a slight croak in her voice

he sniggers to himself at the bluntness but continues with what he's going to say,
"Can I make it up to you by buying you lunch?"

"free lunch? well you had me at buying just so you know" she said with the hint of a smile in the way she spoke

"oh yeah? I'll pick you up just send me the address is 1 good for you?" he gripped the phone in his hand feeling his pants stiffen and all they were doing was flirting not to mention he'd just been in bed with another woman

"sweet I'll message you later when I'm more awake"

The line clicked off and he took several deep breaths before heading into the bathroom

for a COLD SHOWER.

***

please don't kill me this was a spur of the moment thing but also this draft has been here for months I just hadn't finished it up

Love you all of you still reading x.