Chapter 12

I'll confess, I'm kind of obsessed with Tiana. So that's kind of what's going to happen this Chapter, something else too! Dun, dun, dun. Also, I think I'm going to write a new book about Tiana and Sophitz. I dunno. I'm still working on the outline. Anyway, I'll keep you updated on it.

Remember what's going on with Fitz as well. I probably won't cover that in this Chapter though.

Biana's P.O.V.

Tam hailed me with the bad news. I ran upstairs to the Leapmaster and leaped to Tiergan's home. 

My boyfriend was waiting outside the sparkling Mansion. I could see the worry in his eyes as he quickly led me inside. One look at Tiergan and I screamed. Lihn turned around, her eyes watery.

I almost fell over but Tam caught me and pulled me outside. He sat down on a bench. I sat down next to him.

Before I knew what I was doing I leaned in and kissed him. He seemed surprised, but leaned in and kissed me back.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I was finally feeling good enough to get out of bed. I got up and put on a pair of black pants, and a silky grey tunic. I walked over to my mirror and Vertina said,

"Can you please just braid your hair?"

I sighed, I really didn't want so I stepped of range of Vertina and walked downstairs. 

To my surprise, Mr. Forkle was waiting. He smiled at me. "Why are you here?"

"To activate the rest of your abilities."

Short Chapter, I know. Comment what abilities I should give Sophie! I'll update tomorrow. Tomorrow will still be in Sophie's perspective. I just can't do that, you guys :)

-Lia