chapter two

chapter two

________

michael's p.o.v

My friend, Ashton has a girl bestfriend that writes song lyrics like me. He wanted us to meet because maybe she can help me with the song i'm working on. I was on the place where me, ashton and his girl bestfriend should meet but I haven't saw the curly haired boy yet. The place was starbucks to be exact.

After waiting for like 10 minutes, I decided to call Ashton. "Ash, dude where the hell are you man?"I asked. "Well sorry if we're running late. My friend, Clary here wanted to wear a dress and we've been in her closet for 10 fucking minutes and i'm so tired sitting here waiting for her to get dressed." Ashton answered.

Oh so her name is Clary huh? That's interesting. "Well you better hurry your ass up before I leave this place." I hung up. After 5 minutes, 2 people walked in the place and I immediately recognized his face.

"Oh thank god" I mumbled. Ashton gave me a man hug and introduced me to his friend. "Hi my name is Clary." she smiled. She's kinda pretty but she actually wore a skinny jeans. "Hey, I'm Michael" I replied. We ordered some drinks and we talked about the song. Ashton went to do something so he left early.

"So i'll see you again soon?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." I mumbled feeling quite happy because someone can finally help me with this song. We exchanged numbers and after that we went home.

________

sucky chapter i know
is it okay if Lily Collins is gonna do the role of Clary?

im gonna update tomorrow bc i need to think whats gonna happen next
please leave a vote and a comment