chapter four

chapter four

________

clary's p.o.v

I came at michael's place a little early because i couldn't think of any lyrics. I went up in front of michael's door and knocked but no one answered. The door is opened but I don't really want to barge in but my conscience says that I should go in and surprise Michael.

So I did it, I barged in. There was no sign of Michael. I looked around his place and it was quite cozy. I was just looking around until I saw his bedroom. I opened the door and surprisingly it was quite clean. There were clothes placed messily in his bed. I noticed that there's a picture of him and his mates.

I picked the picture up and scanned it. A door suddenly opened and Michael stood there. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and wet hair. He was incredibly hot though.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I blushed. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go to t-the living r-room." I stuttered. He just chuckled and replied okay.

I went back to his living room and blushed deeply. I just can't believe I saw Michael Clifford half naked. He went out of his bedroom, dressed. "H-hey, look I'm sorry if I barg-" He interrupted me, "Babe, It's okay." He chuckled. I blushed once again because of the 'Babe'.

"Let's just start." I said. He just chuckled and nodded.

~~

michael's p.o.v

Clary was gonna come here 12 again. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I stripped and took a shower.

After 10 minutes. I dried my body off and wrapped a towel on my waist. I went out and saw a figure. I noticed that it was Clary. She was blushing, and I have to admit she looks cute.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go to t-the living r-room" she stuttered. I found it really cute when she stutter and blush at the same time. "Okay." I chuckled.

She went up to my door and quickly went out the room. I threw a green day tanktop, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of shoes. I went out of my room and saw Clary scanning the living room. Once she saw me, she quickly said, "H-hey, look I'm sorry If I barg-" I interrupted her saying, "Babe, it's okay." and I chuckled. She blushed again.

"Let's just start." She said. I just chuckled and nodded. "So uhm have you thought of any lyrics yet?" I asked. "No, it's really hard thinking you know" she replied. We brainstormed a little for some lyrics.

"So how about this,"

"You ran your finger down my back
And you spelled out your name.
While we lay there on the soft,warm ground
For a week and thirteen days." She sanged

"That's good." I wrote the lyrics on the paper. "So I was thinking, the first and second stanza will be the boy's part and the third stanza will be the girl's part." I suggested. "Well, it's your song after all but sure." She replied.

"So how about this, they, or maybe we, will make it a duet on the next stanza." She suggested. "Sure, that will be a great idea. Babe." I chuckled. "Shut up, don't call me babe." She replied, rolling her eyes. "Okay, babe" I teased. She groaned in frustration. "Let's just move on to the next lyrics."

"Clary," I called her. "What?" She asked. "Can we please order some pizza? I'm hungry." I whined. She just chuckled and replied okay.

I ordered 2 pepperoni pizzas. The delivery man brought it, delicious and precious, and gave him a tip. "Clary, pizza is here." I went to the kitchen and waited for Clary. "Mmm pizza." She said. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I went to the bathroom." She giggled. Aw she just giggled. So cute.

"Well thanks I guess?" She blushed. "Did I said that out loud?" I asked, blushing. "Yes, yes you did." She chuckled. "Let's just eat, okay?"

"Okay, Clifford" She giggled.

____________

yay i updated