chapter three

chapter three

___________

michael's p.o.v

clary: hey michael, when are we gonna start working on you're new song?

me: uhm, maybe today i guess

clary: oh okay, but what time?

me: maybe 12 in the afternoon

clary: well okay i guess. see you later x

Oh, I almost forgot, I texted her my address and made myself some breakfast. I made some cheese toastie because why the hell not? A few minutes later, a knock was left on the door. I stood up and went to open the door.

"Hi." She greeted with a smile. I greeted her back.

"So, here's the, uhm, lyrics. I still haven't got to the chorus yet." I said. She scanned the paper. "Hmm, this is quite interesting." She complimented. "Thank you." I mumbled.

"Uhm, can we start now?" I asked her. She chuckled and replied "Sure.". We went to sit in the couch as she thinked of some lyrics. "Can you, like hum the tone of your song so I can, you know, start with the lyrics."

"Sure." I replied. I hummed the tone of the song. After that she looked quite stunned. "Wow. I bet it's gonna be a hit song." She winked. I blushed a little.

~~

"So how about this," she said.

"Sometimes when I hear your name
A smile creeps on my face
And for reasons I can't explain
It's never out of place." She sanged.

I was stunned. I didn't know that she HAD that beautiful voice. "W-wow." I stuttered. She just chuckled. She held up a thumbs up if she was asking if it was good. I held up two thumbs up because it was hella good and we both smiled. I saw how beautiful her smile is, wait why am I talking about this? Anyways, I wrote the lyrics to the paper.

"Okay should we go on the chorus now?" I asked. "Sure sure." She chuckled.

"Cause I love you,
More than you think I do.
And I love you,
Now you don't want me to
Cause I love you,
More than you think I do.
And I love you,
Now you don't want me to" I sanged.

____________

updated again yay. i broke my promise okAY BYE