My Eyes

A/N Hello welcome to this new story about Y/n Uchiha with Cassandra Cain cause why not.
And I have rewrite this chapter.

Y/n Pov

It was dark, raining and lightning strike down as I run to the last location of my brother. It has only been a day since the news of him commit suicide. Damn it Shisui why!?!

I was angry at him really, but thinking about it more it is weird that he did it. Maybe he was chase down or assassination. I do not and only way is to instigate it.

Timeskip>>>

After some hours it begin to light up I look up and see the sunrise

"Sometimes I wish could just forget all this and look at the sun all the time."

As I said that something was going off or someone I quickly run to the sound and found Danzo! with and evil smirk on this dumb face. But I see something beside i-it was my brother Shisui bu-but how, then I put it together it is was him Danzo did it he was the reason my brother was dead.
Without thinking I took my katana out and swing it to him by only got stop by his stupid Root Anbu.

"So you finally came Y/n Uchiha."
Danzo smirk happily.

"Danzo you did this!" I shout holding my katana ready chop as stupid head off.

"Yes my boy I did and now I have his eye aka his Mangekyō Sharingan!" He evil laugh showing his truth side.

"How dare you to take that away from him!" I shout and kick the Anbu away, and throw a smoke bomb to the ground and use Shadow Clone Jutsu to make a distraction for them.

Then smoke clear away as my Shadow Clone Jutsu runs to the root Anbu.

"You really think can run without a plan brat." He grunts

"I'm damn 19 Danzo, I always have a plan." I started before stabbing him.

STAB

I stab him in the stomach. "How dare you to do this you will be wanted criminal." He rise his fist frustration.

"Worthy enough to kill you." I said and turn against his root Anbu.
"One wrong move and your lover boss gonna died." I still have my katana inside his stomach.

"Ha you fool did you not think that I only bring a one Anbu." He hand gesture as 19 more jump out the tree.

"I knew it." I quickly take Shisui eye and kick Danzo away. And turn my
Mangekyō on.

"Well Danzo did you ever knew that I have Mangekyō? No too bad SUSANOO!"

A/N Think it as dark blue instead green.

"How!?" He shout surprisingly seeing my Susanoo.

"Fun fact as my first mission when my friend died I unlocked it two years before Shisui most I'm more accustomed to it than him and now died Danzo!" my susanoo form pulled the arm up and summoned a bow.