Chapter 12

Akia POV

It's the family reunion today. We all just got up and we're about to start getting ready. Me, Audrie, and Ari are sharing a room.

I took my shower and now I'm finishing up the rest of my hygiene.

When I was done, I had to figure out what to do with my hair. I decided I was going to wear it down and then I laid down my baby hair. After that, I got dressed for the day.

I was sitting on the bed, waiting for my sisters to finish getting ready.

Audrie: Sis, you see you had ole girl real bothered last night? She den made hella posts about you. I think she beefing with me now too cause I slid in them DMs and told her dog face having ass to leave you alone.

Me: Damn Audrie. Dog face having??

Audrie: Yes. She talking way too much shit. Trying to say you ugly, that Malik was being thirsty in her inbox, trying to say you're dirty and a hoe. Like no. You're not about to come for my sister like that.

Arielle: Cause period. She not. Y'all know ion be online like that but I dare her to try something when she in y'all face. Bitch gone get stomped the fuck out.

Me: And that's on period.

Ari: Did you see my brother-in-law post?

Me: No, what he say?

She pulled it up on her phone and I smiled hard asf.

Me: Cause she coulda never thought he would

Ari: Period sis. That's my bro.

Audrie: Period. Y'all gone be getting married one day.

Me: Y'all really think so?

Ari: Hell yeah. Wouldn't be surprised if y'all had a couple kids in the next couple years.

Me: Nah. Imma leave that to y'all and y'all boyfriend's. Me and Malik gone be the cool uncle and auntie.

Audrie: If you say so.