Chapter 15

Akia POV

It's been 3 weeks and I'm currently still on punishment after the party my siblings and I threw. I haven't seen Malik since the party. His parents were pretty upset with him especially because he wasn't supposed to be spending the night here at my house. I'm almost positive that he's still grounded too.

Today is my baby sisters birthday. I'm sad that I'm going to miss her party because I was stupid and threw that party. She's 9 years old today.

I'm laying in my room, staring up at the ceiling. There's a knock on the door.

Me: Come in.

The door opens and I look up to see that it's my dad.

Dad: Your Aunt Sierra is about to come get you so get ready.

Me: Okay.

I jumped up and went to take a shower. I redid my hygiene routine and then went to find somwthi from wear.

 I redid my hygiene routine and then went to find somwthi from wear

My dad called up to me when my aunt was here.

I went downstairs.

Dad: See you later baby girl.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Me: See you later dad.

I went out and got in the car.

I hugged my aunt SiSi.

Aunt SiSi: Hey niecey.

I put my seatbelt on and she drove off.

Aunt SiSi: So why are you grounded?

Me: My dad didn't tell you?

Aunt SiSi: He did. I just wanna hear from you what the hell was going through your head when you decided it was a good idea to throw a party and get drunk off yo ass?

Me: Well I wasn't really thinking. It was just a in the moment type of thing.

Aunt SiSi: What were you drinking?

Me: I think it was Svedka and Dussé. And I had a few blunts.

Aunt SiSi: Do you know how dangerous that shit is Akia?

Me: Yes auntie.

Aunt SiSi: First of all, you're too young to be drinking and smoking. Second of all, you never, ever, EVER, mix light and dark. The chemical properties in both are different and it can kill you.

Me: It'll never happen again auntie.

Aunt SiSi: It better not cause if I hear about something like this happening again, I'm gone come all the way here from Chicago to whoop your ass. Do you understand me?

Me: Yes auntie.

Aunt SiSi: Alright. Now, let's go pick up some gifts for Niyah cause I know you haven't been out of the house to get her anything.

Me: I've barely been out of my room.

Aunt SiSi: Mhmmmm. You know your dad don't play with y'all. Ion know why y'all thought throwing that party was a good idea.

Me: We didn't expect AJ, TJ, and Mel to show up. I regret ever asking my friend to bring us the alcohol and weed. It was a big mistake.

Aunt SiSi: At least you know. Now, I also heard that your little boyfriend Malik ended up staying the night there.

Me: Nothing happened. I was too drunk and my sister told me that I was trying to get him in my room with me but he wasn't going.

Aunt SiSi: I respect that. He knew you were too drunk.

Me: Yeah. She told me that he said I wouldn't even remember what happened and he was right. I have very vague memories of that night.

Aunt SiSi: Are you still a virgin?

Me: Yes ma'am.

Aunt SiSi: Good. I know you're around that age when teens start having sex. I would prefer if you would have stayed a baby forever but we all know that's not how things work and I know you'll be having sex eventually. I just want you to be safe and make smart decisions. Make sure be uses protection.

Me: I will.

We went to the store and got Niyah a lot of things for her birthday and then we went to her party. It was amazing and we had a good day. When I got back home it was right back to my room. It sucks being grounded but we made the decision to throw the party and now we facing the consequences.
____________________________________
Chapter 16 Coming soon

Just something short as a filler. I'm contemplating doing a time skip to when she's 18 or if I want to keep it going from where it is while she's 16 and just progress it from here. Let me know what y'all think.