Part 4

"are you there Rose?" My heart thumped through my chest. "how- who?" I couldn't get the words out. "Chill Rosie, I asked one of your friends." Sam stated, I felt my heart rate start to slow but I still had an uneasy feeling. "okay, not to be rude but what do you want?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm. "I just wanted. I was wondering of you would go on a date with me?" Sam inquired, he seemed nervous. My cheeks started burning, "yeah, I love to." I gasped, smiling. "so, when do you want to go?" I asked... "now!" he seemed sure of his answer. I gave him my address and quickly went for a shower. when i got out i had the massive task of finding the perfect outfit for the night. 

ten outfits later I finally decided on a baby pink cocktail dress that has sequins on the top half covering my chest around to the back where the dress joined like a corset. I had my white stilettos and a whit bag to finish it off.  I quickly put on my make up, I decided of a natural glam look. While I was putting on my lip gloss my door opened and there stood Sam. 

"Hey." I said breathless, he was in a button-up shirt with jeans on. "you look... gorgeous." he gasped at me, I giggled like a school girl. Margret ran into my room and looked at me and screamed "The tickle monster is going to get me!!" I laughed at her and started to tickle her, making her scream even louder and run out of my room. "Lets go." Sam said chuckling. 

I followed him out of the room and we made our way out side. As soon as I stepped outside of my house, my jaw dropped. There was a friggen limo out side with a chaperone. "Close your mouth love, you'll catch flies." Sam whispered in my ear. I got chills down my spine as he grabbed my hand and guided me towards the limo. When we got in the car Sam pulled me into his chest and held me close, butterflies erupted in my stomach as I smelt his Da Vougen after shave. After a short while I looked at Sam and stated how we barley knew eachother. "okay, what do you want to know?" he asked. "Everything." 

"Alright, I was born in London. My mother passed away to cancer when i was eight and my dad works in a secret service for the royal family. I grew up in Europe and was taken care of by Derek who is driving the car. When my mother died my Dad became an alcoholic and almost lost his job, he also became abusive which is why I'm here and not in Europe anymore." I struggled to grasp the information that I was just told, I felt as if Sam had just told me something that he had never discussed before. "How did you end up in Queensland if you weren't born in Australia. "I have family here." he explained as the car came to a halt. 

"you have reached your destination, Sir and madam." Derek explained. I had the burning question of how rich his family was but I decided to leave it as I didn't want to make a bad impression. Derek opened the door for Sam and I to get out of the car, my jaw dropped as I saw our destination. I had stepped out to the in-side forest that our town has. It didn't look how it normally did though, it had fairy lights leading to the gazebo which had a pick nick set up in it and Ed Sheeran was playing. "It's beautiful." I gasped with excitement building up in the pit of my stomach, somehow Sam had managed to pull of the start of my dream date. I suspect that my friends had their part in this though. "Rosie to earth." "Sorry, Just got stuck into my thoughts." I mumbled, as embarrassment ran through my veins, "it's okay beautiful." Sam said with a smile, grabbing my hand and walking towards the gazebo. 

When we got to the gazebo there was a fondue set up and pillows everywhere, there was a projector set up with a stack of movies beside it. Sam sat down when I wasn't ready to sit down, then i fell on top of him. I freaked out for a second, then he laughed and wrapped his arms around me, "Better be careful now, don't want to knock over the chocolate." he smirked, clearly teasing me. "whatever, just admit it, you planned that." I said, if he's going to tease me, he's gonna get it back. Sam leaned close to my face as if he was going to kiss me and whispered. "so what if I did?" he said smirking as he kissed my nose. Soon after wards, we decided to watch Paranormal Activity. I yawned and leaned against his chest and noticed that Sam's hearts beat increased. I smiled to my self and looked at the screen. "Open your mouth love." Sam whispered to me, I did as instructed and smiled as chocolate and strawberries filled my mouth. I wrapped my arms around Sam's waist and found myself drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up, I was laying on Sam's lap in the car. I wiped my eyes and looked at Sam, "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, I felt so bad for falling asleep on our date. "Because you were too cute for me to wake you up." he said kissing my forehead. I felt myself blush as the car came to a stop. "Looks like I need to go." I sighed. Sam nodded "before you do, will you be my girlfriend?" he inquired. I nodded, not knowing how else to react. Sam smiled, "good." He mumbled and pecked my lips causing butterflies to explode in my stomach. "Sleep well love." he called to me as I walked to my house.

When I walked inside, Dad was asleep. I snuck into my room and flopped onto my bed smiling like an idiot. I fell asleep fairly quickly. however, this sweet bliss didn't last long.