Chapter 1: His Majesty

There had been a crowd around a stage all day, playing ridiculous plays and others creating ridiculous ballads to present to Odin. A large statue stood nearby of his adopted son; Loki. Katrina had kept away from the revels practicing her sword play and battle strategy. She had just put away her swords for the day when she heard the fussing of a group of women nearby. "Have you heard, the Prince has returned!" Katrina stepped into the corridor and interrupted the ladies.

"Pardon me, but I couldn't help but hear your conversation. Has the Prince really come back?" "Yes, yes. We're heading out to see him just now. Would you like to join us?" Kat nodded and followed behind them tuning out their gossiping.

They pushed through a large crowd outside and standing tall above most, with his luscious blonde locks and red cape, was the God of Thunder.
"Thor, you're back!" She yelled, interrupting a conversation and wrapping her arms around him. He reflected her actions with one hand as he passed a large and evil looking crown to a guard, demanding it be locked up safely then wrapping his other arm around her.
"Yes, yes I've missed you too." He laughed heartily before letting go and making his way nearer the stage.

Thor had been away far too long and she couldn't be happier that he'd returned but now that he was here, something had to be brought up.

"Kat?" Thor called as he watched her brows furrow. Odin, who Katrina now noted, eyed Thor carefully as she spoke to him.
"I'm so relieved. Are you hurt? Where have you been? Never mind that, you're here now. You have been gone for so long and Odin hasn't been the same, he's acting more like-"
"Loki." He finished quietly as he watched the man clap in glee at the scene befalling him on the stage and walked over to the spritely old man.

Kat remained where she stood and watched, too far away to hear the pair, but she could see the nerve in Odin's eyes and the glint of Loki's as they shone through and Thor lead him away from his seat, grabbing him from behind and, stuck in his brothers grip as he threw Mjölnir out into the landscape, gave a curt smile. Kat watched the corner of his lips as they curved up into a smirk suddenly fall and he began squirming under Thor's grasp.

Mjölnir came speeding back, cutting swiftly through the air and the audience collectively gnawed on their bottom lip in anticipation. The crowd couldn't believe Thor could do this to his own father and muttered between themselves half expecting Odins head to be crushed, apparently so did Loki.

"I yield!" He exclaimed in desperation as he rid of his allusion, Thor threw him to the side before swiftly catching his companion and spinning her around.

The actors who'd just finished performing Loki's heart wrenching and over dramatic death scene stood staring at the God of Mischief in disgust. The man playing Oden pulled off his eyepatch and dropped it to the floor with a large huff.

"Loki, you little rat!" Kat yelled before clambering onto his back and pulling on his ear.

"Ow, Katrina, that hurts!" He cried as he threw his hand around in attempt to waft you away like a fly.

"It's supposed too, you worm!" She said, pinching and pulling at him. "Did you have fun, snake, having the whole of Asgard dote on a phoney!" The corner of his lip pulled up and she smacked him in the head.

"Loki, where is Odin?" Thor asked sternly. She stopped attacking him and rested her head on the snakes shoulder, eyes pointed towards him accusingly.

"That's a really good point. Where is the true king of Asgard?" She inquired further, staring daggers into the side of his face. She could feel his nervousness, he was practicality crumbling beneath her now.

"He may or may not be on Midgard for an early retirement." He mumbled, Kat pulled on his ear once again.

"What is wrong with you!" She yelled as she pulled him to the floor. "You're such an idiot!" The two rolled around on the ground until Thor pulled the both of them up.