So i made a contest

So I started a contest a little while ago, and it seems pretty empty at the moment, so it'd be great if you join.

You don't really have to do anything, just enter a character, sit there and wait for a while, maybe bribe me with something to let you win, and hope you got in the top three.

There's lots of room there, I'm pretty sure there's still 38 spots left, so there isn't too much competition at the moment.

The prizes are:

1st place:

- A headshot of any dragon of your choice.
- A full body of any dragon of your choice.
- A relatively important role in The Ten for the entered dragon.
- Potential appearance on Fengári (any dragon)

2nd place:

- A headshot OR a full body of any dragon of your choice.
- A small role in The Ten for the entered dragon.
- Potential appearance on Fengári (any dragon)

3rd place:

- A headshot OR a full body of any dragon of your choice.
- Potential appearance on Fengári (any dragon)

If you bribe me with art or something, you MIGHT have a better chance of winning, but it kinda depends how I'm feeling.

If you have any questions or want to enter a character, go check out the contest. It won't let me copy the link for some reason, but the book is on my profile, so go check that out.