OC submissions

Before you just skip all the boring stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider reading this. It'd help me out quite a bit if you did. I'll put some art on the end for you, but you're gonna have to read this first.

So, my friend and I chose to change our collab from just a collar to an OC submission. We've kinda just run out of ideas for hybrids to go to the school, and we need some help.

If you want, I can do the submissions as both a request and a submission, so if you request something, you can get the choice of putting them in the collab story.

Or I could just do a contest. Yeah that'd probably work a lot better. Well, you choose, I guess. Looks like I'm gonna have to start making a contest.

Here's a submission/request form for dragons:

Name:

Type/Tribe(s):

Scale colours:

Eye colours:

Extra colours (wing membranes, fins, tail tips, etc.):

Accessories (if they have any):

Short personality description:

Short description of their family (if you want):

Who they're friends/rivals with (if you want):

Age would also be preferable, since I might accidentally draw you a 20 year old dragon instead of a tiny dragonet, but it's still optional.

You can also put in why they want yo join the hybrids school, or how their parents met if you want them in the story.

Another option could also be which of the characters that are already in the story are friends with them, or how important their role will be in the story.

Why am I even doing this? I know no one us going to submit. Yeah whatever.

Anyways, here's the artwork!

This is the Wacky Ronald's mascot, Ice Cube

This is the Wacky Ronald's mascot, Ice Cube. As you can see, he's posing in front of a choz borger. This was made by RK, if you're wondering.

Anyway, that's all from me!

- Lightfeather