chapter 6:final day of training

So I  wake up and go to the bathroom and freshen up and then I went downstairs and ate breakfast and ran to school because my car had problems so as I was in school I went to go and meet daniel I said hey Daniel he said hey bro today is your last day to train so come here,I went into his dujo and he taught some moves and then I went to the bathroom and I saw flames in the mirror he said you are going to die like your parents and then I punched the mirror and then I left and went for English class  and then I left for science class and then I went for biology class and then I went to the cafeteria and then I went back to the dujo and practiced more and more until I destroyed a school bus nobody knew who did it then I left and went home then I said am back from school but no answer and then flames appeared and said if u ever want to see ur Aunt or uncle ever again fight or else they die I shouted NOOOOOO then he dissapeared into thin air and then I ran to Daniel house and knocked he opened and saw it was me he said Dave what are you doing here in the middle of the night then I said I saw flames his got my aunt and uncle then he said yes I know I said what how he said hahahahahaha,and then I shouted ahhhhhhhh.

To be continued
Hope u enjoyed please vote and follow me 😎😎🖐️🖐️