CHAPTER 7:THE BATTLE AGAINST FLAMES

I woke up and then I noticed that today is my battle against flames so went to the bathroom and freshen up and then went downstairs and ate my breakfast and then I went to school and then I went to go and tell Daniel that this is when I am going to fight flames he said I am really looking forward to see you defeat flames once and for all ,I said yeah then the school ground started to shake and then Daniel said his here I said perfect the then the school split into half and then I saw flames people were looking and then I ran in the front and said hey flames is it me u want to fight or stand there and kiss me I laughed and then he blasted me with a fire ball and then I fell down and then I said okay let's go  I threw a red blaze and he just brought out here s hand and held the blast and he was crushing and threw the dust and then I said okay so that how you want to play it okay I'll play along I used the Destructo and then he teleported the Destructo behind me I didn't kno when I  turned around the blast hit me and then I fell down I said his good then I used the eliminate then he just shifted and blasted it I said hey Daniel are u sure I can beat this guy Daniel said sure u can I said ok then I used flaming tiger and then he made a water whip and whipped the tiger the tiger cooled off and dissapeared and then he looked at me and laughed and then I used red flame wrecking ball and then he created a worm hole  and then I was shocked and then I used the fist of flame and punched him but he didn't feel anything and then he punched me back and sent me flying right into a door then I used my last power the red fire destruction I was so red I shouted ahhhhhhhh I started to punch him he was starting to feel something and then I sent him flying into a wall and then I went with speed teleported myself behind him kicked did it again and again and again until he said enough a strong wind blew the he turned black and punched me I didn't feel anything then I said are you done and then I felt a new power rising through me and then I started to create a big red fire monster and then I told the monster to open a hole that was full with lava and then I kicked him in and then he shouted NOOOOOO he was destroyed and then I fell down and then I fainted.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please follow and vote me wow what a story thanks for reading😎🖐️✌️for now

Your writer Andrew 23567
Here's a pic of Dave at red fire destruction

Your writer Andrew 23567 Here's a pic of Dave at red fire destruction