Reunion

(All rights belong to Nickelodeon)

currently the Loud family Casagrande and guests were scrambling all over the hotel and nearby area to find Lori, who Lincoln fears has been taken by his old enemy from Japan the oni alliance.

Lincoln was currently in the security room of the hotel only to find that it was right to pieces most likely by the Oni alliance as a countermeasure to not having their identities revealed.

Lincoln just gritted his teeth and rage as he was wondering if Akira had ordered a revenge killing and kidnapping from behind bars.

Lincoln (Is this Akira's doing?! No! he may have been the son of a powerful Japanese businessman from a good family but from what I heard Akira was disowned at a young age for violent behavior. So if it's not him who is currently leading the Oni alliance!)

A few minutes later everyone regroup to see if they had found any trace of Lori anywhere in the hotel.

Lincoln: Anything?!

Maria: No we check the basement and the parking lot neither Lori or those thugs are anywhere!

Rosa: I check every room in the upstairs including the vacant rooms and nothing!

Lynn Sr: we check the beach too and nothing out of the ordinary.

Leni: Oh my gosh does that mean those bad men have Lori!

Rita: My baby girl!!!!

at that moment Bobby ran up to Lincoln and grab them by his collar.

Bobby: you know who those guys are don't you!

Lincoln in response just throws Bobby off of him before looking at it his family and associates before letting out sigh.

Lincoln: Those thugs that attacked us earlier part of a bosozoku or biker gang crew from Tokyo known as the Oni alliance. While I was living in Tokyo I was part of a rival crew known as the grey dragons

Luna: bro you were in a gang!

Lynn: why didn't you tell us

Lincoln: pop pop didn't think it was appropriate to bring up at this time until I got to know you guys better and better reconnect.

Rita: dad knew about this the whole time!

Ronnie Anne: guys focus we need to Lincoln to tell us anything about this crew that way we have a better chance of finding Lori

Carlos: we should just call the police.

Lincoln: Not a good idea knowing this crew they most likely have Police radios at the ready and the moment they hear of a kidnapping in progress they'll get rid of Lori

This caused everyone to go silent.

Lola: then we should take them on ourselves they don't seem that tough

Lincoln: those guys were only low-level thugs of the flying column, if you had faced any of the leadership or the special forces squad you guys would have probably been in the hospital or worse

Lola didn't know what he was saying until she realized that from his prison movies she realized that those were just grunts that the real threat was the guy who is most likely pulling the strings

Ronnie Anne: okay why don't you tell us everything you know about this Oni alliance.

Lincoln: The Oni alliance was created several years ago when several biker crews joined up together under the flag of Akira Kaname, a psychopath and sociopaths wouldn't care who got in his way he would eliminate them, he was a man so dangerous that they are the kind that don't live very long

Everyone just let out a huge goal before continuing to hear Lincoln's explanation.

Lincoln: Exactly one year today Akira and the leadership went to prison for long sentences courtesy of me and several of my friends. But not before Akira killed a close friend of mine in cold blood while I watched

Rita: Lincoln....

Lincoln: Anyway from what I know the Oni alliance is made up of several squads, special forces, vice, guard, flying column, and the detachment squad. Those guys that attacked us earlier were part of the flying column I could tell from one of those thug's tattoo.

Ronnie Anne: There is something you're not telling us is there?

Lincoln: I can never get anything past you. No that's not the only thing I also remember for the longest time wondering how a psychopath like Akira manage to get so many people under him. It was only a rumor but many said that Akira wasn't the true leader of the Oni alliance that he was the face of the organization.

Luan: if that psychopath was only the face I wonder who was the guy pulling the strings.

Lincoln: like I said it was only a rumor now let's focus on how we're going to find Lori.

Carl: and how exactly are we going to do that!

Lincoln: The Oni alliance only had power in Tokyo and there's no way they could find a space to hide that many people so most likely they're using a Yakuza connection here on the island to hide them.

Carlotta: Yakuza?

Lincoln: Japanese Mafia. Most likely one of the members of the alliance has a family member who's a high-ranking member of the Yakuza family. If I discover who that family member is Lisa can do a property search and find any property large enough that the person owns that could hide that many people.

Lisa: brilliant elder male sibling.

Lincoln: okay I know I have a lot of explaining to do but let's do that after we find and save Lori agreed.

Everyone just nodded their head and moved out.

Meanwhile in a large Warehouse Lori was currently bound to a chair with her mouth taped guarded buy a large Japanese youth when a young Japanese male about her brothers age approached her.

????: Greetings Aoi-sama

Lori(Who is he!)

Aoi: So your Taiga's little sister. It's a pleasure to meet you my name is Aoi Kaname and you and me have a lot of talking to do and I hope you get comfortable because me and your brother are going to have a long-awaited reunion

Lori didn't know why but she had a feeling that this man in front of her was extremely dangerous