Chapter 4: A Kiss to Build a Dream On

This was the first Monday morning in quite a long time that I did not dread waking up. As I open my eyes, I see Ji Yong smiling looking at me. "Did you know that you are exquisite, I could watch you sleep forever." As he spoke, I scooch to get closer and he wraps his arms around me. Even though I tried to smile and say we have forever I could not hide my sadness. "Let's not talk about forever; we should just bask in the present. This moment, is perfect." His gentle kisses awaken not only my whole body with desire but my spirits. His left-hand strokes through my hair caressing down my skin with feather like touches while his right pulls me closer to his body. I could feel his manhood grow as it burst out of his boxers. We spent the next hour happily enjoying the present together.

After lying in bliss for a good portion of the morning Ji asked what I wanted to do today. "Well, there are so many places I want to see but I don't want to drag you around if you do not want to go to them. Though it is kind of fun to play tourist in your home city." "Jagiya let me be your tour guide. We will go wherever you like today." "You're sure you won't mind if it is something super touristy?" "I will not mind." "Ok, so I was thinking for today we could stroll along Cheonggyechen Stream and maybe go to Namsan Tower." "Then that is what we will do. I will take care of everything" He immediately reached for his phone and sent a series of text messages. "We are all set. Dinner reservations' at 7:00 at N. Grill which is at the very top of the tower. It has the best views of the city. Also, we have a car service to take us places. The car will be here at 1:00. The day is as you wish." He said as he kisses my forehead. With a peck on the lips I said, "come on lets' get ready then it will be 1:00 before we know it." 

By 12:50 we were all ready to start our day. I was wearing a forest green cross-knit sweater with dark wash jeans paired with black Nikes. On the floor next to me were the tall black heeled boots I was planning to change into later for dinner.  As I was putting on my black trench coat Ji Yong was walking out of 'our' bedroom, the thought of it being our room made me smirk, he had on dark wash jeans with a black turtleneck and short leather boots. He was pulling on a black peacoat with red trim as he walked down the hall. He said while handing me a black face mask, "here this is for you. I know you do not need to hide but I am trying to think of ways to make sure we will not be conspicuous. I don't want cause a scene for you." "Thank you, it is appreciated; I was going to ask for a mask because I didn't want to cause a scene for you." He gave a quick smile. While placing a black baseball cap on his head security rang letting him know the car was downstairs, he asked, "Ready?" "All set!" We spoke, I in English while Ji translated, pleasantries to the driver on the way to Cheonggyechen; he is one Ji Yong uses often. The trip took just over a half hour with traffic; the driver dropped us off at the Cheonggyechen Museum then he tells Ji Yong to call him when we are ready to go to Namsan Tower and that I can leave my boots and big bag in the car; they will be safe. In my limited Korean, I said to the driver, "감사합니다. 나중에 보자! gamsahabnida. najung-e boja! Thank you. See you later!" He gives a quick wave and drives away. Ji Yong was chuckling beside me and said as he took my hand, "why do I speak English when you can speak Korean so well." Giving him a playful shove, I replied, "Hey, don't make fun of my Korean. At least I am trying; my skill is knowing only a few phrases and words in many other languages not all of just one." "That is an impressive skill. Did you want to go into the museum?" With a smirk I answered in French, "Je sais, I know." Returning to English I answered his question, "Yes please. I adore museums" He leads the way up the escalator entering the museum.

Exploring the museum did not take that long. It was quite interesting for a small museum. We were discussing how much the area has changed in the last 70 years as we were walking outside. I had previously looked up how long the walk from end to end would be, 3.4 miles, I asked if he is ok with walking that far. Ji Yong joked that he is a trained soldier this is a walk in the 'park'. I could not help but laugh at the corny joke. Leisurely walking along the stream admiring the structures and artwork around us. Ji Yong was pointing out different things for me to look at and where to take the best photos. I just stood back watching him as he took pictures; he had such an amazing eye for detail. About halfway he stopped and showed me where Big Bang filmed one of their first music videos, Haru Haru. "Back in those days it seemed YG wanted me to run all over Seoul. Though that is one of my favorite songs we've ever done" Leaning in close to him I smiled and whispered, "It is one of my favorites too." Getting to Cheongye Plaza at the end I had Ji Yong take my picture in front of the Unicorn Horn. I continue taking more pictures while Ji Yong called the car to meet us. As I was returning to where Ji was standing Jina texted me asking if I was free tomorrow to meet up. I happily replied yes and that I could not wait to see her.