Showing Off

The large group of wolves from both packs were walking through town. The newer pack scaring humans and Zombies that looked at them. While the local pack lead the group in silence. They looked powerful, but everyone know them. They were kind unless you cross them, especially Allie.

"Hey Allie. You said on the buys that we could play the Silver Game when we got back." Melody stated catching the attention of the rest of the packs breaking the silence.

"Wait really!" Jackson said excitedly.

"She did." Darcy said smirking to the boys, who were just now hearing about it.

"What's the Silver Game?" Willa asked pushing her way to the front of the pack.

"Something with silver I guess." Wynter said Walking forward with Wyatt right behind her.

"The Silver game is a simple game of who can last the longest, but being werewolves we had to make it complicated. Instead of hanging off a bar or having a race, we see who can touch silver the longest. It's our version of an Alpha Challenge." Will said to the three newbies.

"Can we play?" Wynter asked not thinking about what happened when she touched a silver trophy about and hour ago.

"You can if you can last." I said placing over my shoulder. "Will could you take Darcy and go get our silver item." I look at my brother who nods.

"Let's go steal Bucky's trophy! The new one I keep seeing him polish!" Darcy yelled as she dragged Will with her laughing maniacally.

"Try not to hurt him, Darcy!" I yelled even though I knew she wouldn't be able to hear me.

While Will and Darcy went to go get the trophy from Bucky. I sit down with the others, talking, and messing with the ring on my middle finger.

"How long have you and your pack lived here in Seabrook?" Wyatt asks trying to start some small talk.

"All of us came from different packs with very different situations. Will and I were forced out of our pack after our parents were murdered, so we moved into the Pack House which was abandoned at the time. We found the Melody and Jackson six months later when they broke into the house to get out of the rain. Darcy was next, and finally Adam." I say nodding to each person as I talk about them to help the other pack put names to faces.

"Tell them how you became Alpha." Melody nudges me with her elbow.

"Now thats a good story." Jackson laughs.

"Ok then. So about two years ago we were still trying to pick an Alphas, so we had the idea of taking turns to be Alpha for a day and then to see who it the role the best. It was Jackson's day to lead and he was taking us to see the old power plant which helped create the Zombies. It was old and rusty and very dangerous. I advised everyone not to touch anything, but Jackson doesn't listen to anyone and pressed a button on the control panel. There was a flash, and a small explosion, which got us all under house arrest by Z-Patrol. It was a long week. Funny thing is that wasn't the last day that Jackson led the pack. Soon I was the only one who hadn't gone. Will was too young at the time, so he didn't get a turn. Melody did okay on her day, but she decided that she didn't want to be Alpha. Jackson failed obviously. Darcy had a rage fit, and Adam somehow spill a bucket of red paint on himself. That labeled him with his nickname, Red. It was decided the next day that if the pack wanted to last through the month then I was our best bet as Alpha, and here we are today." I explained laughing as I remembered each and every moment.

"Dang. I never knew choosing an Alpha could be so crazy. In our pack you become Alpha by being born into the role." Wyatt said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but our group had only been together for a few months at that time, and we were still trying to get used to each other. It all worked out in the end though didn't it." Melody smiled looking at the rest of her pack.