chap 24

Liya pov

It was after dinner, I went straight to my workroom

It went in the bliss but why do I think something is gonna happen! It's just my heart, it's just shuddering to much!

Am I OK? Do I need to consult a doctor? Wait! You are annoying liya! How can you forget you are the doctor? Liya you are dumbass.

Wait thinking of doctor, I had a crush on a certain doc since my early teenagehood. I hate hospitals but I love to visit. Sometimes I would have an injury or to visit that doctor.

Ok let me tell that doctor was not done old human ,he was interesting in Max under a senior child specialist. He must be of 22 -23 only ten years older when I first saw him.

Who cares he is just 10 Years older. Don't judge me! Don't look at me those eyes like WTF liya 10 years older!

Priyanka Didi and Nick jiju also have 10 year gap! Did you judge them? No right! Do you don't have right to judge me!

So I have always followed one motto in my life an apple a day keeps the doctor away but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit!

If you haven't guessed it till now, I am into nerds who doesn't give a shit about popular kids like me!

As I looked at the time in my phone well it's 12 in midnight.

Did I waste the fucking thinking about fucking shit !

Uggggg!

Fuck off liya! It's time to sleep!!!

I was making my way to my chamber as I heard a voice. I followed at voice and tried to rectify it.

Definitely prince sehedev !

As I followed the voice, it lead me to a chamber, well it was pandavs meeting room.

"I think we should used this strategy and ask duryodhan to back up us " said the eldest

WTF? Relying on duryodhan? Does he wanna get killed before type epic war.

This is it! I need to give them a reality check!

I notice that no one was near the cabin so I guess I'll just make my inside without giving them hint that it's me.

No liya you can't go inside like that, there are not like your Kalyug family! Show some manners and decency!

Ok liya chill!

Just a knock then you'll be in!

With that I knocked on the door only to hear a silence.

Ok liya! This means they don't want me in! Well too bad, they'll get killed.

As I was about to leave the place I heared a polite come in.

The fuck it took them 101 seconds to say come in!

Assholes!

No liya , it's your sleep who is talking! Normal liya is soooo sooooooo nice!

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and made my way inside.

I saw all the brothers sitting on a chair with a map on the table discussing something.

" guys what are you doing? " I asked them

I asked them.

" oh guru asked to capture king draupad as guru dhakshina , so we are just making plan for it " said prince nakul