Chapter Three

I folded the piece of paper back into it's shape.

My main thought was, why would he want to meet me outside tonight?

I thought to myself, "This is my second chance."

Harry's face began to flash back into my mind. I saw his dimples and his green eyes.

He was so handsome, but, we all knew that right?

I brought myself up from the bench and walked away, still dumbfounded from the message I had received from Harry.

Realizing my next class would be in 5 minutes I walked towards Mrs. Adams' classroom in Berklee Hall.

Soon, I was in front of her classroom and I saw her standing by the door inviting everyone in with a smiling face.

"Hey honey! How are you?" Mrs. Adams asked with a huge smile revealing her full mouth of white teeth.

"Hey! I'm great, how are you?" I answered with a returned smile.

Answering her, I realized that receiving the note from Harry made me extremely happy inside.

I decided I would be there to meet Harry tonight.

I had to tell Lauren.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Lauren yelled with excitement. I thought she was about to jump out of her skin, she was so excited.

"Your gonna go right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so!" I said trying to keep calm. We were in our dorm now and all of our classes were over; it was around 3:30p.m.

"Well, let me help you pick out what your wearing!" She said winking at me, walking towards the closet.

"Do you want to go more casual or glam?" Lauren asked fingering through the clothes.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe a nice dress or something?" I said questioning the queen of fashion.

"Agreed. I like this." Lauren exclaimed, pulling out a black ,silky, classy tank with a sheer peach high-low shirt. I admit, it was really cute and sexy.

"I was thinking this." Lauren said. "With the right accessories, of course!" She added.

"I like!" I said cocking my eyebrows up and smiling.

Lauren laid out my outfit on the bed and I walked into the bathroom.

I decided to take a quick shower. I wanted to smell and look good for Harry.

I couldn't wait to see him tonight. I'll just say it, I was falling for him. I mean how could I be already? I barely know him. But, he was so real and genuine. He made me feel special.

Once I got out of the shower, I applied my make-up. I put on foundation and mascara. Also, I applied some eyeshadow to have the smokey eye look.

The eyeshadow really brought out my hazel eyes. I put my hair down and let it curl naturally.

I walked over to me bed to grab my outfit to change into, out of my t-shirt and shorts.

I slipped on my black silky top and pulled on my skirt over it.

I looked in the mirror and saw how good I looked. I couldn't wait to see Harry.

I slid into by black strapped pumps and walked back into our dorm, out of the bathroom where I changed clothes.

Moving in the living room, I waited for an approval from Lauren.

"You look gorgeous, Lennon." She said smiling.