Chapter Four

*Harry's Point of View*

Wow. I have never felt like this before about a girl. I've seen so many girls, but Lennon is so different. She really listens to me and she is so interesting and kind of mysterious.

I was lying on my bed and it was around 2:00 a.m. I couldn't sleep; I was still thinking about my date with Lennon 3 days ago. I 'm so glad she came; I was a little scared at first, waiting out there by the theater in the dark.

Staring at the ceiling, I realized I couldn't wait to see her again. I would see her tomorrow at our group class in Berklee Hall, where I first met her on that first day of camp.

In my mind, I was re-living the kiss, the touch, the feel of her lips. When she touched me, it was like she and I were the only people in the world. It was like when we were close, the whole world around us was a blur, like a movie. Oh God and her eyes, they shined so bright and melted me to pieces every time.

I wanted to give her all of me; I wanted to give her everything she ever wanted.

You know, in my life, I'm going to be honest, I have dated so many bad girls. Taylor, Caroline, they all just ran together. I'm not who I was then. I just went out with all of those girls to feel something that wasn't there. I was cold and felt like I needed someone to make me feel love again.

In a way, I felt like I didn't know Lennon at all, but, another part of me feels like I've known her all my life. We had only been at camp for a week and it felt like this was almost too good to be true. We barely knew each other, yet I knew her so well already.

I'm falling her eyes, but they don't know me yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Still in Harry's Point of View*

The sun bursted into my large suite window and my eyes fluttered open.

I grabbed my T.V. remote and hit the power button with my eyes closed, yearning for more sleep.

"Good morning, Boston! Today...." I started to tune the female reporter out. Pulling myself out of bed, I realized I slept in only my briefs, or as the Americans here would say, "underwear".

I walked over to the mirror by my bathroom door. Ok, I will admit it, I looked pretty good.

My tattoos were completely visible and it felt good to see all of them because every one of them meant something special.

I walked into my bathroom and slipped off my Jack Wills briefs and turned on the shower. Finally, I jumped in and felt the hot water pounding onto my skin.

After I got out of the shower I walked over to my closet and pulled out some black fitted jeans and a flannel button down shirt. I also put on my white converse, of course. 

It was 9:57 a.m. and class started at 10:00 a.m. so I waltzed out of my V.I.P. Penthouse and headed for the elevator.

After standing in the little room for what felt like ages, I finally made it to the first floor, where the paparazzi met me.

"HARRY! WHY WERE YOU OUT SO LATE A FEW DAYS AGO, EH?" yelled a small lad with a little mic and huge camera.

Had they seen me with Lennon? How did they find us?

I gave a nice wave and kept moving through the lobby and out into the cold crisp air, where Paul met me with the black S.U.V.

Thank God. Paul.

"Hey lad, how are you?" Paul asked as were finally inside the warm privacy of the car.

"Quite well, thank you," I answered, "I kind of had a date a few days ago."