Note

Read all the way through or you won't know any of the characters. Thank you.

First of all, it took me a while to decide if I was even gonna post this. Any of this. Probably because the story is a bit weird on the romantic side of it. This book probably won't get anywhere or go anywhere, but whatever we'll see. If you'd like to see anything as the story progresses, comment.

Now. The story. Instead of a story about Alter Ego's and Mark, it's gonna be about Alternate universes and Mark. The main point of view isn't gonna be from Mark, It will be from his Alternate universe Mark aka. Blue. All of the Alternate Marks will also be different heights and some will have minor differences in their timeline and others big differences. Also, you will see a few characters in here that are alter ego's but that will be explained later on. This will be set in 2016.

Now onto characters!

Blue! The main blue boy. He's 5'0 and not a YouTuber. He did decide to be an engineer, thinking youtube wouldn't do anything for him. His name is Mark Edward Fischbach and he dyed his hair blue early in life, leading to him getting his nickname. Blue. He also keeps his hair blue, letting it lighten once in and while. His eyes are the same color as Mark's.

Marcia. A female version of Mark. She's 5'1 and like Mark, she chose to do YouTube. She's literally Mark just a girl Mark. Her name is Marcia Edith Fischbach, and everyone in her universe is gender-swapped. They call her Marcy for short. Her eyes and hair color are the same as Mark's.

Googleplier. He's 5'11, a deviant AI. He wasn't giving a name except Google 243. He was given a name by his first owner, Daniel. He named him Mark. Our Mark and the other ones are just gonna call him Google without 243. His earth is like Marks's earth but a bit more advanced. He is a new deviant but couldn't express himself because deviant would be killed off, not seen by the public. He has black hair and light blue eyes

Beanie. The stoner Mark. No, I'm serious. He's 5'2 and didn't do Youtube or Engineering. He's a construction worker. He wears a beanie most of the time, he feels naked without one. His name is still Mark Edward Fischbach but he didn't get the nickname Beanie from his universe that's just what Mark is gonna call him. He has Black hair and light brown eyes.

Angel. The archangel of heaven is not really liked by others because of his cold personality. He's 5'11, his name is Markus and he doesn't have a nickname. The YouTubers in his universe are also all angels/archangels or demons. It's a world where heaven hell and purgatory exist. He has gold hair and slightly gold eyes mixed with dark brown.

Wilford Warfstache. Will or William (Because of WKM) are his nicknames. He's 5'9 and is obviously a murderer. He is a wanted man but he doesn't think killing people is a bad thing. He has a lower killing score than Red and lives in almost a 90s zone. His hair is shaggy (Like in Wilford Motherloving Warfstache) and his eyes are just a shade lighter of brown.

Darkiplier. He's 5'11 and is a crossroads demon. The story of (WKM) might be a bit canon for his universe but not everything from that is gonna be in his story. His name is Ahriman, which means Evil Spirit in India. He's not one with murdering the innocent but he doesn't look into who he kills. It's not part of his job. He has black hair and REALLY dark brown eyes.

Edwin. He's 5'9, he's considered a god in his universe with the powers of tracking energy, seeing images of what others are seeing, and lifting or damaging things with his energy. He lives in a twilight zone. There's more like him, they considered a rare development in humans. His name is Mark Edwin Fischbach. He had purple hair that looks like a galaxy and floats when concentrating or angry and violet eyes.

King. He's 5'2 and is a King of his castle. His name is Markus Edward Fishbatch the first, and lives in a Fantasy world with myths and legends. He only isn't the king of his kingdom but the king of the squirrel kingdom. Mark will call him King because Angel's name is Markus and we can't have two Markus's. He has black hair and amber eyes.

Red. He's 5'8. He's an assassin, only killing who he sees fit. He mostly goes after the powerful, even working for them sometimes. If he doesn't get his end of the bargain he won't hesitate to kill who he's working for. His name is Mark Edwards. He scratched out Fischbach. He gets his nickname Red from his dyed hair color and he has the highest killing score. He lives in a hunger game kinda setting. He's also known as Geno or Anonymous. Same eye color as Mark his red dye is much darker than Mark's dyed hair.

Also, the picture at the top is where I got the idea for this book. Picture them. Now read something I might never get through!