𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 .

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇      𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀        !

"   hello everyone and welcome to my welcome back stream !  " i cheered into my microphone, allow the chat and the viewers to all rise as i did the final touches on my setup. i had taken a well deserved break from streaming and almost all things social media for a while, the idea of it just making it not as fun anymore. everything felt like an obligation or a job, and it wasn't worth it to suffer through. but, after long talks and begging from my friends — here i am. 

" so tonight, i'm doing a nice catch up chat with everyone, and then starting next week i will be on my normal schedule once again and will start gaming with the normal peeps and things will slowly be getting back to normal !  "    i then read off the donations that were flooding in, trying to answer as many questions of theirs that i could. 

 welcome back novaaaa    !    $15   donation from sapnap

i let out a light laugh from the donation, nodding my head towards my camera, " thank u sapnappy, i'm glad to be back. " i cheered, reading off a few more of the comments, " who are you still close with ? " i found it rather amusing, " uh, truthfully i haven't stopped talking to anyone really ? still friends with sap, dream, bad, i still talk to tommy and wilbur once in a while, but nothing crazy. truthfully because i can only deal with tommy's volume for a certain amount of time. " i teased him before continuing, " uh, what about george ? " i paused, " well i was never really close with the gogy man to begin with, we talk on the servers and such but i wouldn't say i know him very well,  sweet guy tho ! " i complimented him, before changing the color of my LED lights as a dono had requested. 

after about an hour or so of just catching up and talking to people, i decided to call it a night on the stream as i had to get up rather early tomorrow to film with karl, " alright guys ! thank you so much for all the love tonight, i really appreciate it, i will see you on monday with a really good stream and we can get back into the swing of shit ! "  i then waited a few minutes for people to say their goodbyes, before shutting off my stream and soon entering the discord chat with everyone. 

" sapnap help me he's right here ! " i heard a familiar brit scream, his voice muffled due to the mic mixed with his yelling. boy have i missed this. 

" c'mere george ! " it was dream, who was what i could only assume is attempting to murder george to his death, " george c'mere ! " he yelled once again. 

" sapnap ! he literally has fully iron and a pickaxe, i have absolutely nothing would you help me out here ! " at this point i could barely hear the man through the laughing of dream and the screaming of sapnap. 

after a few moments,  the yelling died down and i was able to finally introduce myself, but instead of talking in the chat, i decided to make a donation to the winner. 

"   thanks for the donation —  nova ?!  " dream said surprised,  "  will you quit bullying george ? what did he do to deserve this kind of behavior, "  he then laughed, george chiming in. 

" yeah ! huh ? what did i do to deserve this bullying, thank you nova ! " george cheered before going silent. i then decided to make my voice heard in the chat. 

" hi ! i'm just here to spectate, " i said softly, hoping to not ruin the game or the streams they had going currently. 

" i wish i knew you were back, i would of invited you .. " sap spoke, a slight disappointment in his voice. 

i sighed before speaking, " truthfully sap it was a spur of the moment decision, i'm streaming with karl tomorrow morning but i can film with you for your channel in the afternoon ? i will say that i am indeed rusty, so don't yell at me, " i teased myself, the group chuckling at me. 

" i say you should stream with me, i saw what you said about me today and i don't like the fact that you think we aren't friends ! " i heard george say loudly, making me laugh alongside everyone else. 

" well i mean ! " i began, trying to save myself, " what did you want me to say ? we've never had a one on one conversation george, i don't know you like that ! " i defended myself, " but, if it bothers you that much we can plan something out for a stream okayyy  ? " i teased, dragging out the 'y' in my okay, hoping to make him a little bit intimidated by my offer, in a teasing way of course. 

" fine  .." george sighed out, soon falling silent. 

" well, y'all, it was a great night, and i hope you have an amazing night, afternoon, day, or whatever the fuck it is you — " 

" LANGUAGE ! "

" ohhh   relax  you three, " i chuckled before logging off of the chat. 

TWITTER :   georgenotfound has followed you !
INSTAGRAM : georgenotfound has followed you !