𝔰𝔦𝔵

soon enough later, the sun was completely up, yet george and i hadn't moved. we had stayed on the server as well as the voice chat for what was almost twelve hours, and we were still having a blast. in that time, we had managed to finish my house, begin a farm, and even heard up some animals and pets for myself. glancing down at my clock, i realized it was just about eleven AM, and soon enough others began flooding the chats once again. 

" what time did you guys get back on ? " i heard sapnap's voice ring in through my headphones, to which george and i simply laughed to ourselves as we stood in my home, " hello ? can you hear me ? "

" uh, we kinda never logged off ? " i confessed for the two of us, making sapnap fall silent. 

" you-you what ? that's like 12 hours nova ! " he screamed, mostly in a shocked tone. i couldn't help but laugh, seeing dream soon logging on himself, " dream, will you get a load of these two, they haven't even logged off yet and nova hasn't slept yet ! " dream then laughed at the two of us. 

the first of many yawns then left my mouth. i guess i hadn't realized how tired i was until sapnap mentioned it to everyone, " ok, well, on that note.." i began, making my character look over at george. i then pressed on shift a few times, making my character bow towards george before leaving, " i appreciate your help in getting me set up, but i believe it is my time to leave.   please take care of petunia while i am gone, as if she dies i will burn you alive.. "

" who the hell is petunia ?! " dream called out, making george and i smile. 

george then spoke up, " petunia happens to be our pet dog, you should come see what nova and i have done with the place. well, her place — " i then cut him off. 

" george also happened to build himself a guest bedroom on the upper level though. " sapnap and dream then entered the house, george and i giving the two of them a quick tour of the place. it was quite nice considering we only did it in one night. granted, that one night was about 12 hours of work. 

" wow, i , well,  goodnight nova ! " dream chuckled, alongside sapnap who didn't have much to say.

i then yawned once again and logged out of the server, " goodnight guys ! i'm sure i'll be on after a quick nap, have fun.  oh, george i'll text you about that thing later so keep your phone on you," i said softly, my voice suddenly extremely tired. 

" will do novs, sleep well ! " he exclaimed, i not long after logging out of the discord server and falling asleep straight onto my bed, knocking out pretty hard.