Cmv making

This is chapter 3 of a kiss is just a kiss. Hope you all are enjoying my story so far.

Liz pov:
Amanda has been acting very strange after I told her that we should do some shippy content maybe I am going to double check with her if she's ok with this.

"Amanda, are you sure you are comfortable with doing this?"I asked
"Yeah, I'm fine with it I just don't understand why you would want to do it after the kiss we had."Amanda replied.
"I just thought since we kissed and we are still good friends and nothing has gotten awkward between us because of it the what would shippy stuff have to do with that."I say
"Nothing don't worry about it. Are we going to get on with the cmv that we are filming?"Amanda asked.
"Yeah."I replied.

Me and Amanda went back to her place to get ready into Shigeraki and Overhaul.
Once we were ready we went down to where we were filming it.

<time skip>

They finished the cmv and went back to Amanda's.

Amanda pov
I wanted to tell Liz soo bad that I liked her but I know that it will ruin our friendship and I really don't want to do that. I think I'll do it anyway. It's killing me that I'm not telling her.

"Hey Liz. Can we go and talk privately please?"I asked.
"Of course."Liz replied.

We go into my room and I'm really nervous of what she's going to say but I'll just get it over with.

"What did you want to talk about then?"Liz asked.
I took a deep breath.
"I've liked you Liz. For a long time but I didn't want to tell cause I didn't want to ruin our friendship."I say

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be out when I can get it out.💗