Bf/Gf- James Maguire

Info:
This one will be a Girlfriend, boyfriend imagine.
Your name is Y/N Joyce.
________________________________________________

Oh my god, right now my sister is getting on my nerves. She's always going on about how she's a prefect and I'm not. Honestly I wouldn't thank you for making me a prefect.

I noticed Jenny walk over to Michelle, Erin, Orla and Claire. I had also noticed that there was someone else with them.
It was a fella. This is an all girls school what's a fella doing here?

I decided to walk over to them. I'm nosey like that. When I started to speak I think I scared Jenny. Serves her right.

Y: "is there a problem here Jenny?"

She just looks at me with daggers in her eyes and replies.

J: "No, Y/N there is not."

After she says that she leaves. After she leaves I turn to the group.

Y: "I'm so sorry about that. Whatever's happened I'll make sure it goes no further."

They all just look at me gratefully and thank me. I turn to look at the new boy.

Y: "Hi. I'm Y/N."

J: "James"

He looks very timid. I think I noticed a bit of an English accent in there.

Y: "Are you English?"

He just nods his head to scared to speak, I assume.

Y: "It's ok. You don't need to be scared I don't bite."

He looks a bit relieved at that comment.

Y: "at least we now know why you're at an all girls school."

I tease him.

M: "He was supposed to start at Christian brothers, but my ma and my aunt Cathy were scared that he would get beaten up. You know because of the English thing."

Michelle whispered the last part in my ear.

Y: "I don't have a problem with the English. I absolutely adore your accent James."

He looks at me like that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to him.

After a few months, me and James had gotten to know each other really well and we are now actually Girlfriend and boyfriend. I mean my parents and sister had something to say about that but I don't care to be honest. Nothing is stopping me from being with that boy. I mean nothing.