ERASED.

ERASED.

Kennedy Barnes doesn't exist, at least not anymore. At one point she did, most people knew her as Ken, Stiles Stilinski's girlfriend and Scott McCall's best friend. She was funny, smart, and had a love for all things baseball-- but none of that really matters since as far as everyone was concerned, she wasn't real.

Kennedy has been stuck in the Ghost Rider's train station for the past two years. Every second of everday, she would watch as the mumified cowboys would go in and out of the portal more often than not bringing in a victim. Kennedy would always try her absolute best to be a nurturing welcoming committee for the newcomers but there's only so much joy and hope you can give someone in such a dark situation.

Kennedy always held on to the hope that she would be rescued, in heart she always knew Stiles would be the one to do it. Her boyfriend was the smartest person she knew and her faith in him never wavered, no matter how bleak everyone else's attitude was.

Despite all the snide comments people would say about Kennedy's hope, she held onto it. It was a good thing too because she ended up being right.

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2020 © RAVEN
I do not own Teen Wolf or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

STATUS.
( completed. )
started: o6.o8.2o
finished: 12.16.20

NOTES.
i just know i'm going to burn myself out posting all these fics but who cares? not me!