5 FUN FACTS.

In honour of completing this book, I decided to give you guys some fun facts! I went through a lot of different ideas and planning for this book and a lot was changed multiple times. So i want to show you some of the ideas/plots that got tossed!

1. kennedy was almost a ghost rider!
i almost had kennedy be like claudia. she was going to be a disguised ghost rider messing with stiles in the train station and it would have been revealed in chapter seven but then ultimately i decided not to do it because i felt like that would be too repetitive. i did keep some of the dialogue in chapter seven during the reveal. the part where she tugs on his arm to stop him from going through the opening is when stiles would have realised something was up and thus ghost rider!kennedy would have been revealed.

2. kennedy was also almost a hale!
another idea i had was that kennedy was going to be cora's twin sister who went missing while they were in south america and there was going to be a whole emotional reunion thing with peter because, if i went this route, they were really close. BUT i decided to trash that idea for no particular reason just didn't like it that much.

3. kennedy and stiles were going to officially end up together!
i actually didn't change this until i already written halfway through the story. stiles and kennedy were supposed to be officially end game and even were gonna have a cute kissing scene but once i thought about it, realistically speaking it just wouldn't make sense for stiles' automatically fall back in love with kennedy when they have so much time missing. so i left it with a some what open ending so you can choose what happens to them after this book.

4. stiles and kennedy were just going to be childhood best friends!
originally when i came up with this plot kennedy was just going to be stiles best friend but then i thought to myself... how can i make this more angsty?? and then i came up with kennedy being stiles' girlfriend.

5. i had so many flashbacks planned and written!
i had so so so many, way more than just the two in chapter 2: who is kennedy barnes? BUT it is a short story so i had to take out practically all of them. i think i had one planned for each chapter or something like that.