Chapter one

Is it always that girls mourn over their lost love whilst boys are expected to move on? Why can't boys have sleepless nights and gloomy days? Basically, why can't I have gloomy days?

Though it's just a day since I found out about her leaving me. No, no, let me correct myself - leaving us. She left us all - me, Donald, Stacey, Emily and even freaking Henry the 5th.

Is this fair, Lord?

Is this freaking fair?

All the memories, all the time spent together, everything comes back in bits and pieces and all I can do is drown myself in a bottle of Nutella!!

Hey judgemental people don't call me a whinier or a loser.

She left me. Leaving back only this-

Dear peeps,
Your dearest of dearest girlfriend/daughter/probable daughter-in-law/best friend wishes to take a happy leave. You all couldn't do anything to make it merrier, you all had done enough. Just enough. No one to blame. No one to curse. Just one request don't come looking for me because before you read this I'll be dead.
Yours always,
S.
Xoxo

P.s.
Dear mum,
Hi!! I am sorry that I couldn't get past high school. I know that you were the only one who knew about my dreams of being an accomplished neurosurgeon. I love you so much. Please take care of Henry the 5th!! By the way, he loves the triangle biscuits more than the circle ones. ;).
Your daughter,
S.

Dear dad,
How's life going dad? I am sorry that I couldn't wait until you had returned back from Asia. I so wanted to hug you for the last time. But you know I thought after that maybe I'd change my mind. And dad I give you the liberty now to change the library into a place which more looks like your study cum office.
Your daughter,
S.

Dear best friend,
Em I am sorry to you too. It has been 18 years to our friendship and I am overwhelmed by the fact itself. Good news to you - all my shoe collection is yours!!! Em yes you read it right all my converse all my reeboks and nikes and nudes and everything is yours. Tell mom to stop cursing me for I have kept those pastel blue ones for her. She deserves it. Baby be aware of whores in the outside world. And please do me a favour delete all my accounts on social networking sites please, you know the password. I love you till death. (See the irony ;))
Your beast,
S.

Dear boyfriend,
Baby I am sorry. We had always said we can't live without each other but am sure you can move on. Get your butts off the couch and close the Nutella bottle and go girl gazing. Just never forget I'll love you till my last breath. And yeah that bike is yours. Yes Hun all yours. I have always seen the envy in your eyes when I ride it. Don't forget you are the cutest, hottest, sexiest, and most handsome guy I've ever met. My first and last love. Tell your parents I loved them too. And surprise for my lil joy of bundle all my book collection is for her. I'll miss the golden opportunity to see her grow. I'll miss giving her advise as to how to protect her from jerks like you. I'll miss everything. I'll miss you. Love you my idiot. Love you lots.
Your girlfriend,
S.

She left us a piece of paper? A piece of shit? Oh come on what did she have in her thick brain while writing this? We will buy it? What about all the questions I need her to answer? What about her surprise birthday party we had planned for today?

Yea it's her eighteenth birthday today. And I am like a stupid person instead of trying to find her have lost all the hopes. Sitting in the drawing room I eat the heavenly Nutella and watch her videos.

She looked so beautiful. Plain beautiful. Simple. Sweet. Innocent. Her brown eyes reflected the sunshine and it felt as if they are twinkling. Her pitch black hair was so soft. The tiny curls that sometimes bounced on her shoulders. She was my baby, my teddy bear. She wasn't thin as you call it. She was on the heavier side when we met. But later I do remember her working hard for me and losing weight. But it never did bother me.

Her love was oh so pure. I guess I have become addicted to her. Her talks. She spoke non stop. It was as if each day was her last day. She could speak about anything under the roof. She mostly spoke of her vivid dreams.

I love her.

I love her so much.