Chapter Two ♡

Ding; The door opens once again, leaving a figure stand in front of it. This causes the pair to throw their attention toward the mysterious figure.

The figure at the door waves at the pair shot with a smile that lit up his surroundings. I snapped out of my gaze as his eyes were a beautiful sapphire. I wave back, quickly dashing to the white haired boy. 

"Hello! My name is Gon Freecss, I look forward to working with you!" I welcomed, shaking his hand once then releasing it. I looked at the boy, seeing his pale face had turned a light shade of pink.

"S-same here, my name is Killua Zoldyck." he responded, still shocked that I touched his hand as he was sensitive. 

"Haha, sorry about that. Gon is very outgoing, so he might grab your hand at first sight. Pleasure meeting you, my name is Kurapika." Kurapika manages to get out. 

I snorted, throwing him a quick glare.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm just very sensitive." Killua replies, glancing at me.

"Anyways, since you're new here I think it's best for Gon to teach you the basics. I'm not the best at teaching anyways." Kurapika states. 

Killua nods in response, but notices a warmth intertwined with his hand. 

I pull him back where the register is and I see the surprised look on his face. "B-Baka! Give me a heads up next time." the pale boy says, his face turning bright red.

"Sorry, it's a habit eheh." I said sticking my tongue out at him. For some reason, he turns away from me muttering something. 

"I just met you, and I find you cute already." he mumbles to himself. I tilt my head to the side, in a state of confusion. "Huh? Did you say something?" I asked. 

Instead of getting a response, he flicks his finger onto my forehead causing a sharp pain on a spot. "Wha— Ouchies!" I wailed in pain, covering my forehead. "Baka, just teach me already." he demanded.

"Okay, okay." I obeyed, immediately ignoring the throbbing pain. I start showing Killua where things are, the machinery we have, and where to get things.

 I point to the coffee powder, telling him to use the cup beside it for correct measures. I instruct him to make hot coffee and iced coffee after knowing the basics. 

After getting it correct, I point to the additional toppings. I show him how to do a drizzle and he nods as he understands.

On the other hand, Kurapika is occupied by his phone. "Killua, Gon, I have to go somewhere. I'll be back soon." he says alerting the concentrated pair. 

We wave goodbye, and go back to where we were working on. "Alright, you're good with the basics?" I asked, seeing Killua nod in response. 

"Okay, you will be working on printing out the orders for the customers. Hopefully you know how to use a register, because I will be grading you on your skills." I said in a serious tone. 

"I can use a register, thank you very much." he states, putting his hands on his hips. "Great! People will start coming in by now as it's almost 9 o'clock. Keep up if you can." I said, seeing if he'll be able to handle the storm. 

"E-erm, of course I will be able to keep up with you." Killua stutters, as he turns pink for some reason.

Killua's POV:
[He's serious then he becomes childish and cute. Why does this idiot make me feel all kinds of things? I just met him! Ugh, whatever."

Gon's POV:

"Good!" I replied, smiling at him. I start to prepare things as he stands at the register, he looks as if he is thinking of something.