Chapter Three ♡

Yawn

I woke up earlier than expected as it is currently 10 o'clock when I looked at the clock. I do my morning stretches, and start to do my morning routine.

 I was done combing my hair so I picked out a white tank top and some black jeans. 

I throw the clothing on my bed, and walk out towards the kitchen. I put on my apron and start taking out ingredients such as chicken, an orange, garlic, ginger, and green onions. I start cutting the chicken into small cubes. 

I then set it aside, now zesting the orange. I mince the garlic and ginger, and then start chopping the green onions. I also rinsed the rice, and after making the water clear I put it into the rice cooker.

I then grab a bowl and add the chicken and cornstarch in. I mix the chicken with my hands as I put in the eggs as they stick the cornstarch to the chicken. 

I then add vegetable oil and fry the chicken. While it was frying, I grabbed another pan and put oil in and input the garlic and ginger. 

Once it was cooked, I added soy sauce and brown sugar. This helped to make the sauce caramelize. I then added some hoisin sauce and rice vinegar to give it a kick. The fried chicken was ready, and I added it into the sauce. 

I continue to stir the chicken into the sauce to make it all covered up in glaze.

Afterwards, I added in the sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Viola, General Tso Chicken! I put the chicken onto a plate, and grab a bowl of rice. 

I use chopsticks as my utensils as it is easier to grab. I started to eat and my eyes lit up as it tasted delicious. I loved eating my food as it made me feel like I was at Aunt Mito's making our food together. 

I missed her, but after eating I gulped down two cups of water. Satisfied, I head to the bathroom washing my face again. I then put on the clothes laying on my bed as I put it there since I was going to be eating. 

It was near meeting time, so I put on my watch from Mito-san and headed out of my apartment locking the door.

Killua was already there, occupied in his phone. He was wearing black long sleeves with dark blue jeans with a denim jacket around his waist. 

"Hey Gon." he said, noticing me staring at him. 

"Erm, hello." I replied back. He stands up and looks at me from head to toe. "What are you wearing? It's windy today and it's kinda chilly." he says, putting his denim jacket on me. I immediately became flustered, lightly blushing. "Thank you but I could've just gone inside and grabbed a jacket." I said. 

"So? My jacket looks nice on you anyway." he says, gripping my hand to pull me to walk downstairs with him. 

"Where are we going?" I asked to change the topic. "The park nearby, duh." he answered. An awkward silence between us rose after that.

We arrived, and I felt his grip detach from my hand. We walked towards the bench and sat down.

"About yesterday, the hickeys on Kurapika's neck are basically marks. He didn't do it to himself but another person did, he wasn't caught though because of your stupidity thinking it was bug bites." he explained, breaking the silence.

"Mito-san never told me anything about hickeys or marks." I said, Killua looking at me confused.

"Do you know the word Fuck?" he asks as I gasp at the word. "Don't say that! Mito-san said it's bad." I shouted, Killua laughing in response.

"You're so innocent and cute, but you're stupid when it comes to being in a relationship." he says.

[I'm cute? What? I thought boys were meant to like girls, and girls were meant to like boys. I mean, Killua is kinda cute too but he looks so much like a girl. I'm confused.]