Chapter Four ♡

My alarm goes off at a rapid pace, causing me to jolt out of bed. I immediately glanced at the time and it was early in the morning.

Out of irritation, I smashed the alarm to stop the insistent noise.

[It never goes off like this, that's unexpected.]

I flung the covers off my bed, and headed towards the dresser sluggishly.

I pick out some clothes that look the most decent and toss them on my bed as usual.Beginning to do some stretches, and head towards the bathroom.

Afterwards, I started my facial routine. This calmed my irritation from the event. It was soothing to always do in the morning and it always energized me.

Eventually, I finished doing my personal hygiene in the bathroom.

I walk towards the kitchen and pour myself some cereal in a bowl.

I grab the milk out of the fridge and pour it on top of the cereal, inputting my silverware into the filled-bowl. I surf through social media on my phone and continue to eat.

I set down my phone on the table and take the dish towards the sink, washing it as usual.

I set it on the drying-rack and head back to put on the clothes I had tossed before. A navy blue shirt with black jeans.

My mouth slipped out a small groan as today was a day I had to do laundry.

I grabbed this week's basket of worn clothes and headed towards the laundry room. I start by sorting the whites and colors and put the colors in first.

I put the remaining whites into the basket and start the cycle.

I then went outside my apartment, hearing the click of the door locking. I took out my phone and decided to take a stroll around the city.

As usual, I walk towards the train station and grab a ticket towards the city.

Sigh

[Today is a day when I have to meet up with Leorio and Kurapika.]

[I needed to apologize to... y'know who.]

My thoughts about how I can make it up to Kurapika made me lose half my brain cells. Leorio was coming along too, and it might seem awkward for the three of us.

Lost in my thoughts, I bump into someone like always.

"Sor—" I stopped mid-way, with a petrified look because of the person I ran into.

"Gon?" he questions, looking like he's about to pry on my business.

"H-Hisoka?" I stuttered, eyes wide.

"Be aware of your surroundings next time." he continued as he stared, leaving a vicious aura.

The frizzled, yet stuck up red-head walks the opposite direction.

 I stared him down since he wore an attire you'd never think he'd wear. This made me become lost deep in my thoughts. 

[Wearing a suit, hmm? Going somewhere special perhaps.]

[Isn't he the so called magician? Or an actual clown who pleasures himself with his needs of children who are yet to become powerful?]

[Yet the clown wears heels like he can't decide whether to have a bit of feminine or stared upon wearing them with that attire.]

[His eyes make your skin crawl when you catch his attention. Yeah, that sure is a Magician when he is a fucking complete weirdo.]

Christ, my thoughts are getting clouded with that red-head.