W E A K

S T I L E S : 0 8

My throat feels like I've tried to swallow sandpaper as he comes closer to me, hands reaching out to touch me. My knees are about to buckle, reminding me of something I read in the book. Something about making eachother feel weak.

"You've been touching me all day today. Rubbing up on me, trying to get me to break, and then that little stunt you pulled in Harrison's class... you've been teasing me this whole time." When he finishes his speech, he is standing right infront of me. His hands barely touch me, his fingertips grazing my arms very softly.

I have a terrible feeling that this night won't end the way I was expecting it to end. In fact, there will be tears and dissatisfaction because what I want is something he won't give me. He just wants to tournament me. Wants me to beg for it.

"If you're not going to kiss me, then put you're fucking shirt back on."

"Oh, so you don't like it when it's you being teased? Why am I not surprised?" He doesn't move away from me, instead he pushes in closer, until our bottom halves are pressed onto eachother... until he can feel my entire body trembling like I'm about to burst.

I look away from him because okay yeah this is kind of my own fault but in my defense- I didn't think this plan out clearly! I was hoping he'd be able to hold back for a little longer. Hoping that he'd end up wanting me so bad that he wouldn't have the strength to tease me like this.

It's selfish but it's true.

My eyes are watering again and I have no idea why on earth I'm so emotional. The book never said anything about wanting to cry 24/7 because of dissatisfaction and frustration. The book never mentioned the fact that Scott makes my body burn so badly it's actually beginning to get painful.

Or maybe it did and I just skipped over it because I wanted to get to the important part.

"Look at me Stiles." His voice is different, the teasing edge to it is gone and has been replaced with blatant concern.

I'm so fucking stupid. Why? What the fuck am I supposed to do with him now? Is this even allowed?! I'm the one supposed to do all the teasing. Not him.

"Scott, please. Can you put on a fucking shirt?" It seems that ignoring/ teasing Scott might have not been the best idea.

When he doesn't make a move to put his shirt back on, I say-

"Don't ignore me Scott! You can't just ignore me in my own house." I finally look at him, but the look he gives me tells me I probably shouldn't have.

It's a terrible thing that I'm constantly forgetting the fact that Alphas are crazy fucking scary beings.

"Oh, so I see how it is. You get to ignore and tease me all you want but I just have to suck it up and pretend like everything is okay?" This idiot has the audacity to actually sound genuinely hurt when he says it. Even though we both know that he's the one pretending.

Pretending that he can't smell how in love I am with him or how hard he makes me.... how hard I make him.

"Oh that's rich coming from you."

"Well what do you want me to do!? What do you want me to say? How am I supposed to know what to do in this situation Stiles? I don't know what you want from me." He looks like he's about to cry and even though it breaks my heart, it makes me even angrier because fuck- I know that's the same look that crosses my face every time he pretends like nothings wrong.

I turn around to face the other way. I don't even want to look at him right now.

"You don't get it, you don't understand."

"Then help me understand, why are you acting this way? Stiles we're supposed to trust eachother. You're my brother I-"

"Don't call me that!" The tears I've been holding back just about burst out of my eyes. Scott looks like I've slapped him in the face.

"Don't call me that Scott. I'm not you're brother and I don't want to be your brother- don't you understand!? I hate it when you call me that." My voice cracks, my body shakes, and the tears continue to fall.

"But why?" His voice is so soft, so broken that it brings me physical pain just listening to it.

I close my eyes, trying to block everything out of my head but it doesn't work so I open them again and look at him.

"Scott... brothers don't hold hands in the middle of school, they don't get this close to eachother, exactly how we are now... they don't tease eachother this way.... don't love eachother the way I love you." I said it, I sound pathetic, even for someone like me who is usually extremely pathetic.

For a really long moment, he doesn't say anything, just stands there, almost like he didn't hear anything.

"Just go home. I don't think I can take it anymore." I'm begging, I know I am, and it's not for the reasons he wants me to beg but even with all the information Deaton has given me, nothing will change until Scott realizes that something had to change.

He can't keep calling me his brother.

He doesn't move. I swallow down the sob trying to escape my throat and simply push him away from me.

There was movement in the corner of my eye and I was so sure that he was going to leave me. That he was going to just pretend like I never said that but he doesn't. Instead, he wraps his hands around my wrists and pulls me to him.

When my eyes land on him, his eyes are bright red and he looks like he's just about to explode.

Holy shit-

And then his lips are on my lips.

Holy shit....