Chapter 4

The dance ended and Aiden led me over to a less crowded area. I kept my eyes down not letting him see the blush rushing across my face from the little scene on the dance floor. Aiden slid his finger under my chin and gently made me look up at him. Once my eyes connected to his, his once baby blues where now a dark blue. He bit his bottom lip and I could tell he was fighting to control himself.
"Kitten stop looking at me through your lashes. You're making it very hard for me not to take you right now." Aiden said with a low growl. I quickly looked away and down at my hands.
"I'm sorry." I said softly keeping my eyes down at my feet. Something about him calling me kitten made me close my legs closer together.
"Stay here. I'm gonna have a word with your father and mother and get you away from here. Can't have any unmated mutts trying to touch what's mine." Aiden said with an alpha tone laced in his voice, as he gently rubbed my arm sending fire like tingles up and down it.
"Yes alpha." I said quietly as he walked over to my parents. Audrey came rushing up to me as quickly as she could.
"Is that why your wolf was acting weird?" She asked eyeing him like a piece of meat. For a moment I felt a little angry at her for checking him out but had to keep myself calm. I nodded my head with a small smile on my lips. She gave me a quick wink when she noticed that Aiden was coming back to me and rushed off.
Aiden grabbed my hand and started leading me away from the party. He kept a firm but soft grip on my hand as we came up to one of the guest houses that we had on our land. As we got closer my wolf started pacing again, I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Aiden stopped in front of the door and turned to me.
"Kitten I need you to behave. I can't have unmated men around you if you keep that up." Aiden said as he caressed my cheek. I nodded my head and bit the inside of my cheek. Aiden turned back and opened the door pulling me inside. Once inside I was met with a new smell that had my mouth watering, it was a mix of warm honey and campfire. I looked around trying to find the source of the smell when my eyes landed on a man standing in the kitchen. He looked a little like Aiden only shorter with warm brown eyes and tan skin. My wolf called out mates and I was confused I looked to Aiden and back to the man.
"Leah this is my brother Max." Aiden said as he pulled me closer to the kitchen to Max.
I stopped and took my hand from Aiden feeling so confused.
"Kitten are you ok?" Aiden asked as his eyes finally noticed the confusion on my face.
"I don't understand." Was all I could say. Aiden looked at me and then over to his brother, who stepped closer to us.
"Aiden I think we need to sit down and talk with us and her parents." Max said as he kept from looking at me.
"What do you mean?" Aiden asked as he led me over to the couch as I was frozen and hadn't said a word since.
"Aiden we're twins. You found your mate. But.." Max said as he looked at me finally.
"You mean you can smell her sweet honey and Carmel scent?" Aiden asked as he watched me closely. Max nodded his head and looked from me to his brother.
"Meaning she's something special this doesn't happen very often." Max said as he shoved his hands into his pockets of his jeans. That's when I noticed he was only wearing jeans and no shirt. Aiden sat beside me putting all of this in his head trying to make sense of it. They seemed really close even though this is as much I can see.
"We'll worry about it later. Someone misbehaved in front of everyone while I was dancing with her." Aiden said giving his twin an all to knowing look that I've seen already a handful of times. Max's face went from normal to a deadly grin as he took in his brothers words.
"Well I'll get out of the way and get back to the party then. We'll get to know each other later sweets." Max said sending me a wink as he walked out the door. My head was spinning and now my heart was threatening to leap out of my throat. Aiden pulled me up off of the couch and led me down a short hallway and into a bedroom.
"Aiden what are we.." He cut me off as he pulled me closer to him and I could feel his breath on my ear.
"Now kitten you're in my room what must you call me?" Aiden said as he gently nibbled my ear. My breath caught in my chest and I could feel my wetness pooling between my thighs. In a fruitless effort I tried to close my legs tighter together.
"Alpha." I whispered as I tried to move myself without him noticing. Aiden growled and shoved me against the wall. His hands felt along my curves as he dipped his head into the crook of my neck and started kissing along my neck and down to my shoulder. A soft moan left my lips as I lifted my head higher to allow Aiden more room. I felt his teeth gently graze against my skin causing me to shiver.

"I will not mark you tonight kitten, but that doesn't mean I won't have some fun with you. Once we go home then I'll make you mine and everyone will know you belong to me got it." Aiden said as he leaned in closer to me.

"Okay" I whispered wanting to feel his lips on mine. He growled and quickly pulled me to the bed and smacked my ass.

"What did I say kitten. You are to reply yes alpha and call me alpha when we are in the bedroom." Aiden said as he smacked my ass once more. I let out a soft squeak with each hit.

"Yes alpha." I said as I wrapped my arms around him and placed my face in his neck taking n his sweet scent.
"No matter how hard you try to tighten your legs baby girl I can and will always smell you." Aiden growled in my ear causing a shiver down my spine.