Chapter 5

His words made me go weak and I was so glad he was there to hold me up. I could feel his hardness poking at my lower stomach. Aiden was so tall it felt like his height swallowed my small frame. I looked up at him through my lashes and watched his eyes shift from baby blue to dark blue. It excited me even more to know that I had this effect on him already and we only had just found each other tonight.

"My little kitten you're being very naughty, but I'll remain in control meaning I'm not gonna mate with you but I am going to punish you." Aiden growled out as he sat on the bed and pulled me with him. " Strip." Aiden commanded, I felt my eyes widen at his words and slowly took my dress off and my tiara. Aiden motioned me to move closer to him and I obeyed him a little nervous at what he would do if I misbehaved any further tonight.    

Aiden bent me over his lap leaving my ass exposed to him and having me face the floor. My heart started racing as I felt Aiden's hand massaging my ass with soft circles. I didn't understand how but this was really starting to turn me on and I wasn't fore sure if I was going to be able to control myself around him.  

"You are to count with each hit kitten do understand me?" Aiden asked as he continued the soft massage.

"Yes." I managed to say without moaning and letting him know that he was really getting to me, when all of a sudden there was a sharp slap ringing through the air and a sharp stinging pain on my ass cheek. I let out a small yelp at the pain and tried to move off of Aiden's lap which resulted in him tossing me on the bed. He walked over to the closet and pulled out handcuffs.

"Naughty girl now your punishment will be worse since you didn't reply properly and tried to move away from me kitten." Aiden said as he flipped me over on to my stomach and then proceeded to cuff me to the bed by my legs and hands. I tried to move my arms only to feel the leather dig into my skin. A moment latter Aiden's touch returned as he tied a scarf around my eyes and left me in the dark.

Aiden's hands returned to my ass and started massing again. Once again he smacked my bare skin and I let out another yelped but made sure to count. After fifteen smacks I could feel how raw my skin must be from just his hand. Aiden kept me in the dark as he continued onto the next task at hand he had planned out for my punishment. I hear what sounded like ice in a glass cup and then I felt a cold sensation on my back side making the spots that Aiden smacked sting at first then came the relief.

"I'm going to flip you over kitten but you must keep the blind fold on and I will cuff you back to the bed got it?" Aiden asked as I felt him taking the cuffs off of my wrists and ankles.

"Yes alpha." I said softly anticipating what his next move was. I felt his strong arms pick me up and gently place me on my back and went right to work on cuffing me back to the bed. Once he had me in place I heard the ice again and after a few seconds his mouth was on me and it was supper cold. The sensation of my heat and the ice in his mouth nearly sent me into over drive and I could feel my  pleasurer rising and I was so close and it seemed like Aiden knew also.

"Don't you dare cum kitten." Aiden growled and I bit my bottom lip and tried to control myself and keep from finding my orgasm. His cold mouth was once again working on me bringing me higher with each lick and nibble. It was getting to the point I wasn't able to keep my control over my body.

"Please alpha." I whimpered as I was so close to finishing. I heard and felt Aiden growl against me which only caused my pleasure to go higher.

"Kitten cum for me." Aiden said and that was all I needed as my body came undone just by his mouth and his words. Aiden licked up every drop of me and tell I was done. Slowly Aiden made work of uncuffing me from the bed and gently untied the scarf and removed it from my eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the light in the room I looked over to Aiden who was putting away the stuff he used on me. "Come it's time for a bath." Aiden said as he walked over to the bathroom.

As I stood from the bed I felt my legs start to buckle from under me. I quickly sat back down on the bed and looked over to Aiden who started the bath water.

"Aiden I can't get up." I mumbled hating to ask for his help. Aiden came from the bathroom and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and returned to tending to the bath. I watched him as he made sure the water was nice and warm and added rose scented bubble bath to the water. Once he was satisfied with his work he came to me and picked me up and slipped me into the water, making sure to be very gentle with my very sore body. " Thank you Aiden but you didn't have to do this for me." I said as I relaxed into the water.

"Leah it's my job as your mate and your dominate to take care of you." Aiden said as he started washing my hair. I let his words sink in as he continued his work and then started to wash my body for me allowing me to relax.