Chapter 7: Drunken Antics

3rd Person POV

Y/N sat with Lifeline, Octane and Hound. It had been about an hour or two after Y/N had blown up at Wraith, which he felt somewhat bad about.

"Amigo, how did you know that bottle was coming towards you earlier?" Octane asked as he remembered Y/N catch it perfectly, even though it was behind him. "I've had practice in a lot of things. I can in a way, sense movement nearby." You said as you leaned back.

"That sounds somewhat similar to my own tracking skills." BH said intrigued. "I suppose so. Your skills can be used to ambush a target, so can mine." You replied as you watched Hound intently. "How come you keep your mask on?" You asked. Didn't Wraith ask me this earlier? You thought.

"I could ask you the same question." Hound responded as they looked at your mouth mask. "I'm heading back to the tower." Gibby said from a nearby table. By now Crypto, Loba, Path, Bangs, Caustic had left and Revenant never came.

Octane stood up and stretched. "Me too, mis amigos. I want my energy for tomorrow." He said as he ran on the spot. "Why what's happening tomorrow?" You asked as Hound and Ajay began to stand up too.

"Nothing." Ajay said before picking up her things. "I'm confused." You said scratching your shoulder. "What they're saying is we have no training or games tomorrow. That means we will most likely be going to the indoor theatre or indoor beach on the higher levels of the tower." BH explained watching as your face light up.

"There's a beach room?" Y/N asked with a surprised look. "It's only really the size of say... half a football pitch?" Ajay said as she roughly calculated the size of the room. "It has a built in wave machine though. It's awesome!" Octane stated before walking to the exit. "But we'll probably be hanging out at the pool. Anyone wanna race?" He asked.

Everyone began to filter out of the bar leaving You, Elliot, Natalie and Wraith.

"Need any help cleaning, Elliot?" You asked as you walked to him. Elliot turned around to meet him before swiftly shaking his head. "Nah, I got this. Plus Natalie already said she was gonna help." He said as he turned to the bar. "But if you really wanna help." He began as you started regretting asking. "Could you take Ms. Hangover Inbound back to the tower?" He asked motioning to Wraith who was clearly drunk.

You sighed. "Isn't there anything else I can do? Literally anything?" You asked with pleading eyes.

"Do it and I'll buy you all the weirdly shaped knives you want." He said referring to your Karambit. Mumbling in agreement You walked over to the drunken void walker. "Cmon, lets go back to the tower." You said before Wraith practically dived into your arms.

"No. I need to talk to Y/N first." She slurred as the alcohol in her system took effect. "I am Y/N." You said before picking her up the same way you did during the last match. "I didn't get to apologise to him." She mumbled before laying her head against your chest. "Damn lightweights." You said under your breath before leaving the bar with Wraith in arms.

Y/N's POV

Throughout the short trip back to the tower Wraith had been fairly quiet. Entering through the doors I continued on towards the elevator. By now almost everyone at the tower was in their room sleeping or getting ready to sleep.

"Can I have your mask?" Wraith asked as she rolled over in my arms. I gave her a blank stare as I processed the question. "No." I stated as I walked into the elevator. "Why?" She asked with a pout. Good lord, this girl is such a child when she's wasted. "Because it's mine." I said. The elevator began raising up as I pressed one of the buttons.

As I waited for the lift to arrive on the floor I noticed a hand slowly moving towards my mask. I quickly but carefully took her hand and lowered it back down onto her lap. "No." I said with a small glare. "But I want iiiit." She whined as the elevator stopped and the doors began to open.

"And I said no. Now quiet down people are sleeping." I walked down the hall to her room. "You're cute." She sat up slightly in my arms. I shook my head as we arrived at her room. "No I'm not." I mumbled and lightly pushed her head back down.

I gripped the door handle and was surprised to find the door locked. These doors lock?! A small feeling of fear welled up in me as I realised I've never been locking my door. "Where's your key?" I turned to her with a questioning look.

"I don't have one." She slurred out. "You have to have one." I said before feeling her pockets. Nothing. "I dropped it." She said with a giggle. Oh for god's sake. I thought about simply breaking the door for a moment, throwing the idea away not too long after.

And of course I'm left with the worst option. I sighed before walking to my room and opening the door. "Am I the first girl you've taken home?" She questioned with a smile. "Don't push me right now." I said kicking the door shut. Walking over to my bed I placed her down on one of the pillows before walking back to the door.

How the hell do I lock this thing? I searched around the door for some sort of key or chain. "It's voice activated." Wraith said watching my antics in amusement. I turned to her confused before getting the memo. "Lock?" I said questioningly before hearing a locking sound. Huh. Cool. Wait a minute."

I left the door and walked back over to the bed. "I thought you said you lost the key to yours?" I asked accusingly. Watching her laugh into my pillow I finally realised she tricked me worse than Elliot ever could.

"I lied." She said before sliding under my bed sheets. "Hey, hey wait a minute!" I said as I watched her get comfortable. "If you're able to unlock your door by asking it to, we're going back to your room and you're staying there." I said crossing my arms.

She shrugged before laying her head down. "Nah." She said and pulled the bed sheets over her shoulder. I would've forced her to get up and leave but thought it would cause a lot of unnecessary commotion. Plus I liked drunken Wraith a bit more than regular Wraith. This one doesn't act like a bitch 24/7.

Sighing I walked over to the couch and fell face first onto the soft cushions. Now how am I gonna explain this to her when she wakes up? I thought before deciding it was future me's problem. "Tomorrow's problem." I mumbled before dozing off.