2

"tf is she saying?" I told myself as I hear the pilot say some korean words. Yes, I know I'm korean and I should know some korean words but dang, you can't blame me. I grew up in the states so basically English is my mother tounge. But I also speak korean but not that good.

" y/n-yaaaaah!! " there she is, my ugly sister.

"noona!" I shouted back and waved at her.

"waaaah, you grew up well. You're pretty good-looking and tall unlike from the y/n I know 12 years ago."

"noona, I know, I'm handsome so stop fan-girling ok? I said.

" yah, don't praise yourself so much ok? It's gross"  "get in the car, i'll put this in the trunk for you. Dahyunie is waiting inside." she said while smiling.

I got inside the car and saw dahyun sleeping peacefully. She must be tired. But I, Park Y/n is not gonna let this slide. I shouted and she immediately woke up. Now i feel bad for waking her up.

" yah!! " she said as she slap my arm.

"Is that how you greet your favourite cousin? I'm disappointed." i said teasing her.

"hey hey hey no fighting in my car." my sister said as she enters the car.

" Ji-hyun noona, can I visit uncle?" I said coz I miss that old man.

"yeah sure. I'll drive you and dahyun after we unpack your stuff ok?"

"sure,  no problem" I said and I drifted  to sleep cause I'm tired asf.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"hi" a girl greeted me.

"hello" I said.

"can you be my friend?" she asked me politely.

"sure." I said to her and she smiled at me.

"what's your name?" she ask me. "my name is Park y/n. What's yours?"

"My name is Shin R-"