3

"yah Park y/n!!"

"what?! Can you see that I'm taking a rest?!" I said and threw a death glare to this annoying girl.

"dahyun-ah, I told you to wake him up nicely." my sister said.

"he did that to me a while ago. I was taking a nap when this guy right here shouted and ruined my beautiful sleep." dahyun said.

"ok ok. That's enough. Let's go inside and unpack your stuff y/n."

I immediately went out the car with dahyun. "dahyun noona, did you find my year book in pre-school?" I asked her.

"oh, that. I looked at your room but I can't find it. There's no year book in your room."

"is that so? Aish, where is it?"

I've been looking for that year book for years hoping that I can somehow find that girl who's always in dreams. That shin girl.

She's my very first friend in pre-school. And as far as I can remember, she has the habit of coming over to my house and play. But sadly I have to go to the states for my studies. You might be wondering why call her shin right? It's because I only know her last name.

It's been 12 years. I'm so young at that time so I only know some memories with her. And it's really frustrating because I forgot her first name. The most important detail about her. And that yearbook? It's the key to that shin girl.

______________________________________

We're now heading to JYP ent. To visit my uncle. I hope he's not busy. I missed him so much.

"alright kiddos, we're here" it's not that far from my house so I can come here often.

"see you later y/n-yah" dahyun said while putting her mask.

"your not going with me? How about you ji-hyun noona?"

"I'm going to work y/n"

"aish, fine. I'm just gonna stay here. Might as well take tour here."

I walk inside the building with dahyun-ah. I heard some people say

"who is he? He handsome"

"he's so handsome"

Aish these people. Do they know that I can hear them? They're making it obvious.

I saw a girl as I got in the elevator. My eyes got distracted by this girl. She's pretty. Her blue shoulder-length hair suits her. She's small and that makes her cute. She might be an idol or trainee here. I was about to ask dahyun but this stupid elevator closed so never got the chance to ask her.