𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

twilight chapter three

twilight
chapter three

SOFIA HALE, had ditched the rest of the school day. She didn't want to be there knowing she's making her mate feel like he wasn't good enough. She felt guilty, Sofia was mad at herself for staying away for so long. In reality she didn't even know how, one week turned into one year then one year turned to two. And now here they were both juniors. Sofia, Edward and Alice has started school as freshman's two years ago, she remembers as if it was yesterday.

Sofia smiled at the thought, Thomas was so small. He had sure gotten a glow up over the summer of their sophomore year. Maybe the reason she never really tried was because she was confident that Thomas would still like her when she was ready. Which was selfish of her, but now looking back Sofia just felt guilty.

Sofia went straight to the hospital needing to talk to her father. She quickly yet gracefully and steady parked her car and walked inside the hospital seeing numerous of eyes on her. Ignoring them, Sofia went to the front desk looking at the human. "Hello, I'm Sofia Hale. Can I speak to my father?"

The human was stunned looking at Sofia, Sofia was so beautiful. They had never really meet as Sofia hasn't really been in the hospital much. But right away the human knew that she was talking about Carlisle Cullen. The Cullen's were all so different but so alike in so many ways.

"Uh, y-yes of course! He's in his office-" With that Sofia quirky went to her father's office where he was doing some paper work but looked worried once seeing his daughter's face. Carlisle and Esme both loved all their "children" very much. But Sofia being the youngest (looking) and all, they truly saw the girl as their real daughter. They even loved the way she would call them mom and dad. It made their day much better.

"Dad! I-I need to go! With Edward, I miss him and Thomas thinks he's not good enough! And I feel so guilty, it's not the guilty is eating me up inside." She says sobbing dryly. Carlisle vampire speeded to her hugged her tightly. Carlisle knows all about Thomas Newton, Edward had filled him up saying that he was her mate. Carlisle respected his daughters choice when she stayed away. And was very shocked that she had down it for so long.

"Shh, Sofia it's okay. I know how much you miss Edward and...things will be okay with Thomas trust me." Everyone he said, he believed. Sofia deserved happiness and it was time she finally got it.

Carlisle softly pulled away looking at her in the eye, "go, go to Edward. Go to Alaska. We'll be waiting for your return soon." Sofia hugged him again, "thank you dad, I promise I'll be back soon."

Before she quickly walked out and went towards her car seeing she had a full tank. Sofia sigh before making her turn ready to see her brother. She knew that if anyone could make her feel better besides her mate it would be Edward.

WHEN SOFIA GOT THERE, Edward was already outside waiting for her. He had a worried look yet relieved to see her. He had missed her very much.

Edward had gotten a call from Alice saying Sofia was on her way. Not giving details. Nothing. Making Edward worried that something bad had happened with Thomas.

Once Sofia got out of the car, she was met with arms around her. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck needing his comfort. "Edward I didn't know how much I was hurting him and myself. I-I-"

"Shh, it's okay Sofia. It's okay." Edward softly whispers in her ear making her relax. They stood their for a moment, both happy to be with each other once again before Edward heard her thoughts. Seeing everything, the savanna incidents and the whole, 'she wouldn't like a guy like me'.

Both pulled away hearing someone come towards them. They saw Tanya and Kate which made Sofia smile before giving them each a hug. "Sofia, so good to have you." Kate says softly.

Sofia got along better with Kate, seeing as Irina hated everyone, and Tanya was jealous of her. But gladly that has passed over the years. "Well, were just here to say hi. We'll be inside when you two are done talking." Tanya says with a warm smile before they left Edward and Sofia to talk.

"Come." Edward says as they walk next to each other and sit on the snow. "Sofia...you've always put this family first. Always made sure everyone was fine, everyone was happy but it's time to think of yourself for once. I love you so much, Sofia you know that right." It wasn't a question, more like a statement. Sofia nodded, "and I love you."

"I know, we have always looked out for each other. And now finally after two years I'm telling you...it's time. If you knew every thought Thomas had of you, you would fall madly in love with him. Thomas won't judge you, you know that. Thomas would be more worried after kissing you then being around a family of vampire." They both chuckled knowing it's true. Thomas didn't have the best rector with girls. Well not since Sofia came to town because he really liked her. But even before that, Thomas wasn't really interested in anyone. He just stayed focused in school, and didn't worry much about girls up until Sofia came.

"Sofia, your've waited long enough. Talk to him, get to know him. And let him in, he may just surprise you."  Sofia carefully taking the words in, she knew he was right. She knew Edward had a point. Her whole life she's put other before her, and now it was finally her turn to be happy. 

"What about Rosalie? You know how much she hates interacting with humans. We can only assume this will make her unhappy and you know I love Rose, I can't let her down." Sofia said with a frown, Rosalie was her true sister. Her biological sister. Yes, Sofia and Rose Love Alice, but the two biological sister had a special relationship.

"If Rosalie truly loves you, she'll accept the face that your mate is human." Those words made Sofia smile. She knew it was true, if Rosalie truly wanted her to be happy. She would accept her choice and let her be with Thomas.

They sat there in a silence both just thinking of what's coming. This wasn't just about Sofia and Thomas but also Edward and Bella. Things are going to change, they only hope it's for a greater good.

Wow this is amazing, I managed to update this story two dates in a row

Wow this is amazing, I managed to update this story two dates in a row. I hope you all enjoyed this story!

Again please don't take my ideas, not just this story in particular. I'm talking about all my stories. I've been dealing with this for years, not just myself but a lot of other writers have as well dealt with it.

And there's no problem in getting an inspiration for a story from another writer. Just don't forget to give credit!! I sometimes am reading a story and get an idea BUT I give credit. There no problem with that! Again not pointing fingers just please do what's right!