𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

twilight chapter five

twilight
chapter five

SOFIA HALE AND EDWAED CULLEN, had came back to forks a couple days ago. Both her and Edward had talked a lot and promised one other to be there for each other. And their choices.

Both cold ones, knew that having a human mate could lend to a lot of trouble and for what it's worth both Edward and Sofia were against the idea of Bella and Thomas being vampires. Both wanting there mates to be happy and human.

Sofia was a little more worried about Roselia's thoughts. Rose and Edward of course, loved one other (as siblings) but always seem to be on opposite side. Both fought about the smallest things and Sofia was worried she would have to fight her sister to be with her mate. Sofia and Rosalie were very close even as humans, Rosalie would always do her hair and read her stories when they were children. They had a special relationship and Sofia didn't want to ruin that in any way.

Emmett was the total opposite, he obviously would be happy and proud that Sofia was finally getting the nerve to talk to the blonde Newton. He will most likely tease her about it but will be happy for her.

Jasper was another small problem, yes he wanted sofia and Edward to be happy but he always put Alice first. And wouldn't let anything bad happen to her even if it was against his own family. Alice already knew what was going to happen so she was on the edge.

Carlisle and Esme will absolutely 100 percent be supportive, there was no doubt about that. They were always supportive of their "kids." That's what really made them a real family, in some cases Carlisle and Esme kept them together.

Sofia was very nervous for today, she had even let Alice pick her outfit. Which was a cute pink flower dress with a small bag that make the outfit look casual yet classy. Sofia and Alice were the most fashionable sisters, they both loved shopping and well Edward and Jasper were forced to tag along. And even if they won't admit it, they loved going.

That morning her she came with Edward, Alice and Jasper well Rosalie and Emmett took her car. Edward and Sofia had gotten a couple looks, of people wondering where they had been. Nothing they couldn't handle but still uncomfortable. When Edward, and Alice walked in to their first period with Sofia, they saw her eyes lit up at the sight of Thomas. Even if he didn't noticed them, she gave him a small smile.

She went to her desk in the back with her two siblings following right behind her. Edward looked at Thomas and noticed his sweet caring thoughts. I wonder why she isn't here? I knew I should have went after her, maybe she's hurt? He then played back the memory of her walking out on the cafeteria. Would it be weird if I asked Emmett or Alice...her older biologically siblings practically seem like they hate me. Especially Rosalie. No, that would be weird cause we've never actually talked. I bet she doesn't even know my name and- his thoughts were cut off by the teacher, as Edward sigh.

He didn't realize Rosalie giving Thomas glares, Sofia would not be happy to know her sister is being rude to her mate in any way.

"You are going to get into a teams of two or three and on Friday you will be introducing you partner with their name, and some favorite things about them in Spanish." Thomas heard the teacher say making him look at Jessica and Angela before looking down once again.