𝘀𝗶𝘅.

twilight chapter six

twilight
chapter six

THOMAS NEWTON walked in the cafeteria looking straight at the Cullen's table seeing all Sofia siblings but her. Disappointed flooded through him as his eyes unerringly focused on her table. The other five were there, but sofia was absent. Had she gone home?

He frown looking down and grabbing just a gatorade, Mike noticed and asked. "You feeling okay?"

Thomas looked at her twin with a forced smile, "yeah, I'm just not hungry." Mike just nodded looking at Tyler who shrugged. After waiting for his brother and friends they all walked to there noticed table, Jessica was waiting impatiently for Thomas ready to ask questions about Sofia Hale.

"Thomas! Why didn't you say anything about you and Sofia Hale." That made everyone in the table including his brother to look at him weirdly. "Wait..what?" Mike asked with a surprise look.

"Yeah! Sofia came up to Thomas in Spanish and asked to be his partner. They were so flirting!" Jessica yells excitedly making Thomas shake his head. He didn't want to make a big deal about it but thanks to Jessica it seemed that everyone knew now.

"Sofia hale is staring at you again," Jessica said, making Thomas head snap towards her.

"I wonder why she's sitting alone today." Angela says with a curious tone, looking behind Thomas. Thomas quickly looked behind him and see Sofia sitting alone meeting his eyes. She smiled and lifted her hand to wave him over, Thomas was a little shocked behind hearing his brother. "Does she mean you?" Mike asked with insulting astonishment in his voice.

As Thomas stared in disbelief, she winked seeing him blush.

Thomas looked back at everyone saying, "uh, she probably needs help in Spanish..I better go see what she wants." He quickly grabbed his things and walking over to her.

Sofia looked happy, ignoring all the looks she was getting from students including her siblings. Rosalie in particular didn't look to pleased.

Thomas sat down with a shy look, he looked up once again meeting her eyes once again. "I hope you don't mind, sitting with me today." She said in a soft sweet tone making Thomas blush lightly. "I don't mind. This is different," he finally managed to say.

"Well...I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly." Sofia says her words seem a bit off. "What?"

Sofia smiled, "nothing Thomas, don't worry." She then looked behind him to see Mike glaring there way, and everyone eles looking.

"I think your friends mostly your brother are angry with me for stealing you." Sofia says with a smirk.

"They'll survive." Thomas could feel their stares boring into his back.

"I may not give you back, though," she said with a wicked glint in her eyes in a flirty tone.

He gulped nervously at her words, making Sofia laugh, "You look worried."

"No," Thomas says, "just a bit nervous.."

Sofia lightly reached out, taking his hand in hers. "Don't be," Thomas smiled at her before feeling a glare on the side of his face. He looked to the right and saw Rosalie, who looked really mad.

Sofia saw where he was looking and glared at Rose, "you better look away Rosalie or eles I swear to god, you'll regret it." She whispers making Roselia quickly looking away.

Sofia had found out Rosalie had been giving Thomas bad looks for months from Edward and wasn't so happy.

Sofia lightly squeezes his hand making him look at her, "don't worry about her..she's just protective."

Thomas smiles, "I know." Before any of them can say anything, the ball rang. "Uh, want me to walk you to class?"

Sofia giggled, "don't be silly Thomas, we have the same class." Thomas blush's but nods. They both get up and start walking to there chemistry class.

Sofia and Thomas ignore the shocked looks from people and started talking in class.

THOMAS sadly didn't have his last class with Sofia since it was PE. And she had it with Edward and some of her other siblings before lunch.

"Mike..Uh Sofia is coming over for our Spanish project." Thomas tells his twin as Mike eyes widen. "Wait what! Sofia's coming over."

Thomas nods, "yeah, I'm driving with her." Mike nods, "alright." Before Mike walked over to his car.

Bella looked at Thomas, "so you and Sofia?" He nods, "yeah were..friends? I hope." They both start walking to her car.

Sofia was talking to Edward on the other side of the parking lot. "How did biology go?" She asked as they watched Thomas and Bella talk about there weekends.

"It went good, we talked and I didn't feel like..you know." He says as Sofia nods. "Good."

Both siblings look at Bella and Thomas who were looking at them. Edward Cullen and Sofia Hale were leaning against the front door of the Volvo, three cars down from Bella's car and staring intently in their direction. "Can you tell mom I'm going to Thomas house." Sofia says as Edward nods.

"Of course, good luck." Edward says hugging Sofia as she smiled walking over to Thomas. Bella then got in her car and Thomas walks over to her meeting half way.

"You ready?" Sofia says lightly, smiling. "Yep, that's go." Sofia and Thomas laugh before getting into her car.

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter sorry it isn't long

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter sorry it isn't long. In the next chapter, Sofia was be going to Thomas house and they'll get to know each other better. Obviously that didn't happen in twilight so wish me luck.

Anyways should Thomas be in the car accident along with Bella? Or should he be with Sofia?

Also I'm thinking! How should Thomas find out about Sofia being a vampire? Any ideas?