Chapter 2: hiding an alien

I walked with Sideswipe towards the first floor. That's my brother's room, a bathroom, and here, the room of my mother," I said, pointing at it. Sideswipe looked curiously around before he followed me to the second floor. That's my brother's room, that's a second small bathroom and this is my room," I said, opening the door. "I am sorry for the mess," I said, letting him in. "A mess?! This is nothing in comparison with how my room looks like sometimes," he said. "Sunstreaker is the organized one right?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded "Yeah... he's not as chaotic as I am,"

He looked at the wall "You like the forest?" he asked, pointing at it. I nodded "yeah..." I replied. He stared at the wallpaper of a forest with a waterfall. "Love it," he reacted before he turned towards me and strolled over to the white display cabinet. "Lemme guess... you love horses," he said. I grinned a bit but nodded "I am riding them since I am four,"I replied. He stared at the Schleich horses I had collected over the years. "how many?"  he asked. "more than 150... I stopped counting," I replied. "Jeez..."

"Ah... you draw too huh," he huffed, pointing at my drawing suplies in the display cabinet. "Yup... but I am not as good as your brother," I replied. He hummed and sat down in the armchair and caught me staring at him. A smirk spread over his face "What is it, sweetspark? You think I am hot and sexy?" he asked. I blushed madly and looked away "It's okay, baby! I am terrible hot," he arrogantly said. I chuckled and looked back at him "I have always wanted to meet you," I said.

"Ahw... I have a fan," he teased making me blush even more. "Okay... this gonna be hard, I live here with my mom, stepdad, two brothers, my stepsister... you can't walk around the house if they're home," I said. He bit his lip and got up "I can hide in the closet," he said, opening my white closet. I gave a nod "I am not always home... I have school," I added. he glanced at me "Don't worry, I won't be a bother to you! I swear!" he said, smiling sweetly at me. He's absolutely adorable and my heart started to beat faster.

"I try to bring you food, and we can tank you with gasoline," I said. "I don't wanna spoil your money," he said. "It's fine! and besides... how do you wanna keep driving without energon?" I asked. He sighed but nodded "Alright,"
"Can I sleep here?" he asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. "I hate to sleep alone cuz of the nightmares, and I am tired," he said. I already knew my mom was gonna freak out if she figured he was here, sleeping right next to me in the same bed and she didn't know him. "Sure... what about your alt?" I asked. "I am gonna use my holomatter," he said. "you know what that is?" he asked.

"You change your transform your bipedal-mode into your human version, but it's dangerous cuz if you get killed, it's permanent," I said. He nodded "yeah... but I do safe some energon with it, I don't wanna go in a stasis lock, and if I stay here," he said. "Wanna see my bipedal-mode?" he asked, making me smile widely. I followed him downstairs and he jumped out the way when my cat almost made him collapse.

"SIDESWIPE!" I hissed. He looked at me with big eyes "I am sorry, I hadn't seen him!" he whined, stepping back. "No... I named my cat after you," I said, patting his chest before I picked up my cat. "I feel honored, I have always wanted a cat, but Prime doesn't approve, he says I am not responsible enough and I can't keep cuz we have to fight on the battlefield. It's not fair towards the cat according to him," he said, stroking my cat's head. "he's so cute, I feel really honored you named him after me," he said, smiling widely at me.

I placed my cat in his basket before I headed down and grabbed my keys. Sideswipe opened his door for me and I quickly hopped in. "It's gorgeous," I whispered, and looked at his steering wheel, seeing the symbol in the middle. He smirked "I know right!" he purred, starting his engine. It roared to life before he drove towards the forest where he let me hop out and his holoform disappeared.

I stepped back while Sideswipe transformed, he was bigger then I thought he was. He was larger than the trees and quickly knelt down. "You're huge if you're already this big... how big is Optimus," I said breathlessly and was about to faint as I stared in his optics. "He's almost four helms bigger than I am... and more broad, I am made for speed, so I need to be sleek," he said before he changed in his holomatter.