bonus chapter.

" Jaemin!! "

Jung Wooyoung came out from his room and ran straight towards his older brother, Jung Jaemin, who just came back from school. The 18 year old smiles and hugs the 12 year old.

" Dad texted saying that they are coming home at 7 "

Jaemin nods and the two Jung brothers started preparing and decorated the house. The two then set up the table with delicious food and wait for their parents to come home.

" Wooyoung replied that Jaemin has came home, "

Jaehyun said as he looks at his wife whose face become relaxed hearing that her two sons are safe and sound at home. The two couples were driving back home after work, Jaehyun is now the chairman of the company and Y/N became a high school teacher.

" You still have that scary gaze love, "

Y/N turns to her husband who was smiling at her. It has been 12 years they have been together and the two were happy and they were even gifted their second son, Jung Wooyoung and they are happy that the two Jung brothers got along together and the two were inseparable.

" That's why you love me, am I right dear? "

" No "

Y/N looked at her husband suspiciously and her husband just smiled.

" Well? "

" I will tell you later at home, "

Y/N just sighs and was actually kinda sad that Jaehyun actually forgot that today was their 12th wedding anniversary. As soon they reached home, they were greeted by their two angels.

" Were both of you living in the house in total darkness?, "

The two just flashed their smiles before running to their room which they somehow they could find it in the pitch darkness and Y/N just sighs and turned on the lights before her jaw drop seeing the living room. The room was beautifully decorated with ribbons and balloons and they was a sign saying ' Happy 12th Wedding Anniversary, My Guardian '. She turned and Jaehyun was no where to be seen and the two boys came out while holding signs and Y/N started reading.

' You were there when i was young '

' You saw me grew up '

' You saw me become a man '

' You took care of jaemin '

' You took care of wooyoung '

' You were the protector of children and the one who runs in the night's presence '

' You came into my life '

' You saw me smile '

' You saw me angry '

' You saw me cry '

' But what thing you made me feel '

' You made me feel loved '

Y/N's eyes were watery and she hugs both of her sons and kissed them on their forehead, the two of them held their mother's hands and dragged her to the balcony, where their father was holding the bouquet of roses and candles were everywhere with rose petals on the floor.

" You asked me in the car what do I love about you and what I love about you is not only about your cold deadly glares but everything about you, "

The two brought her closer to their father and left the alone but were peeping through the glass door.

" Do you like it? "

Jaehyun asked as he was worried seeing Y/N not saying anything but tears, she nods and hugs him tightly. Jaehyun steps away and he took out a bracelet and on it had ' JAEHYUN'S GUARDIAN '. She wore it and looks at him, they kissed and chuckles as they heard Jaemin telling Wooyoung to close his eyes.

" Thank you, "

" For? "

" For being my guardian and my partner for life, "

The End

author note;

this concludes the end of the story! i would like to say thank you to my fellow readers for supporting the story from start to finish. i am sorry if the story isn't that amazing and was actually inspired by one of my favorite Korean drama ' goblin '. once again i would like to say thank and i hope to give you a more interesting upcoming stories to come!

- x