Three

~Regina's POV~

"I'm home," I sing. "I'm home and I'm in the nude." Every time Emma leaves me alone in the house I walk around naked. I sing my naked song and dance around with my baby bump. Sometimes I do yoga, but I most just dance, sing, and watch Netflix.

For the first time ever, the doorbell rings. I freeze in my tracks and it rings again. Who the hell is that. I rush to get some clothes on and fly down the stairs.

"Hello?" I open the door.

"Hi I'm here to do the cable for the Swans? Emma and Regina Swan."

"Umm okay. You're the internet guy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You're not gonna try to kill me right?"

His eyes go wide, "n-no. I'm definitely not a murderer."

"Then come in." I text Emma that  the cable guy is here.

ME: cable guy is here. Where's the internet box thingy going?
EMMA: ...
EMMA: in the living room
EMMA: by the tv

"Where do you want this Mrs. Swan?"

"In the living room by the tv." I honestly love being called Mrs. Swan. I reminds me of how I made Emma mine. "Yes right there."

EMMA: what do you need from the store?
EMMA: babe
ME: I ate all my snacks.
ME: I need a refill on everything
EMMA: Alright babe. Do you want some juices too?
ME: yes some apple juice, the naked juice, and Fruit punch Arizona. Get your CapriSuns too. You threw a fit last time
EMMA: I only threw a fit because you drank all my juices
ME: umm 🤔 that was the baby
EMMA: bullshit babe
ME: 😘😘

"Mrs. Swan, it's set up. What would you like the username and password to be?"

"Uh the username... how about Swans and for the password... uh the Reginaisthebest. I want the R to be capitalized."

"Okay so the Swans and Reginaisthebest."

"Thank you."

"Now let's set up the cable. How many TVs with cable?"

"For now two. The living room tv and the bedroom upstairs."

-20 minutes later-

"Thanks for coming." I close the and lock it. "Finally he's gone." I strip down nothing and start doing my dance. "Oh yeah!" The time passes quickly as I perform for my imaginary audience. I'm having a blast.

"Regina?! What are you doing?"

"Uh?"

"Without me? I said no more naked concerts without me babe."

"Well join me then."

"I gotta get the bags."

"Okay. I'll help you unpack them." I wait patiently as she brings in the groceries. It ten ten minutes to get everything in. She went real grocery shopping instead of just snacks. "Emmaaaa!" I squeal when she starts tickling me. "Papi!" I laugh. I run around trying to escape her. "This isn't fair I'm naked."

"Come here I want a hug," she says with open arms.

"No. I know what you're gonna do. Let me get some clothes on."

"Fine." I walk by she grab me and tickles me again.

"Emmaaaaa!!!" I laugh uncontrollably and nearly piss myself. She finally lets me go and gives me a kiss. She slaps my ass and smirks.

"So where's the WiFi?" I put the clothes on that I had on when the cable guy was here. "Hey those are my clothes."

"Mine now," I tease. "The password to the internet is Reginaisthebest one word no spaces and the R is capitalized."

"Regina that is not the password. You did not look that man in the eyes and say that as the password."

"I did. The username is Swan. It's the only one because there's no other houses around us."

"Gina."

"Em?"

"Regina Swan." I smile big and walk over to her. "Let me ask you a question." I nod and look her in the eyes. "What is that look in your eyes when you look at me?"

"Which one?"

"That one. The one where you're looking at me but you're thinking. You're doing it right now."

"That's me remembering that nobody else will ever have you because your mine."

"You're crazy woman."

"I may be crazy but at least you're mine."

"And that's why love you." I smile and kiss her.

"The baby is awake." I rub belly. Emma lifts my shirt so she can see.

"Look at him or her in there. I gotta to the bathroom." I don't know why but I've been really clingy lately. More than usual. It's like I need to be close to her. I follow her to the bathroom and she gets mad.

~Emma's POV~

"Get out of the bathroom!! I'm tryna shit!" I yell

"No," she says softly.

"Regina let me take my poop. It stinks. You love me that much?"

"Yes."

"Ughhhh!"

"I can't help it Emma. I don't know what I'm doing half of the time."

"It's nature."

"I can leave you alone." She starts to leave the bathroom.

"No!" I stop her. "Stay. I like you clingy."

"Yay," she claps. Her smile returns. She reaches for the air freshener. "You were right. You stink papi. I'll see you later."

"Kay," she leaves.

"I'm going to sleep."

"Alright. I'll make you something to eat for when you wake up."

"Thank you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Since this chapter is short I'll post a second one with it.