Six

~Regina's POV~

"Happy birthday dad-"

"Regina I told you to stop calling me."

"Why?" My eyes tear up. "Why don't you like me anymore? I used to be your princess. Why did you stop loving me?"

"Maybe when you stop loving women and abominations. Leave me alone." I hang up and bawl my eyes out.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

"My daddy doesn't love me because I love you."

"Fuck him then. Fuck him! Who needs him. All that matters is that you're happy and our little growing family."

"Yea?"

"Yes. I promise I'll love you no matter what."

"I called to say happy birthday. He told me that he'd love me when I stop loving you."

"He said that??! Oh my gosh what an asshole. No one deserves that."

"Come on let's go. Are the babies dressed?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go to their appointment. This is supposed to be a happy day." I wipe my tears and move on.

-flashback-

"Regina you are not gay. That behavior will not be tolerated in this family!"

"Daddy?!"

"Regina you are young. You don't know what you like. Why can't you be normal and date boys?"

"Daddy why are you being so mean to me?"

"Emma is not allowed in this house. Don't bring her around. You aren't allowed to see her."

"Daddy I love her!"

"No you don't. You have no idea what love is. Go to your room."

"But dad-"

"No! Go to your room!" I run to my room sobbing and I call Emma.

"Hey baby. How are you?" She asks.

"Terrible!!"

"What's the matter?"

"I told daddy that I'm gay. He flipped out on me."

"Calm down Gina. Take some deep breaths."

"Daddy said you can't come over anymore and that I'm not allowed to see you."

"Babe we both know that isn't gonna stop us from seeing each other. You and I love each other too much. I'll see you at school tomorrow. I'll give you all the kisses you need. Okay?"

"Yea," I sniffle.

"And you can come over. You can tell your parents that you're working on a science project with Chase. And you'll see me at work too. If you run away text me, turn your phone off, and come here. You will always have a place here. There's a guest bed if my parents say you can't sleep next to me."

-a week later-

"Daddy stop yelling at me! I did nothing wrong?"

"Why are you coming in the house late?!"

"It's 5:37! I'm not late. My curfew is nine. I stoped at the library to return a book. I had to talk to Chase he's my lab partner."