8

18.10.2002

(Marina's POV)

The sun was rising. It had been more than a week since we had taken off from home and escaped. We were a couple now. It felt so right to give my love to [your name].

I still hadn't called mum or Lafina like I said I would, but we had only just arrived in London that morning. The both of us had been sleeping on park benches and camping in random fields the whole time.

I had fallen asleep on [your name]'s shoulder on the train from Birmingham to London. I honestly felt so safe with him/her/them. I wondered how life would go on now.

What now? We were here. London was beautiful. We hadn't had a proper shower in a long time. Occasionally we'd cool off in a river along the way, but we were in desperate need of soap. We had agreed to try and sneak into a sauna and go shower.

This morning we arrived in Euston and walked a bit to Regent's Park which is where we were now under a tree, watching the people play football.

"Marina?"

"Yes?"

"Your love bites are fading."

I smiled as I felt my face warm up. I absolutely adored [your name].

"I'll have to fix that for you."

He/she/they said, pulling me in close, not giving a single fuck if anyone else in the park saw us. Although we were leaned up against a tree away from most people, I was sure someone would see.

"I love you."

I said between kisses. I felt the familiar warm sensation on my neck as [your name] planted more kisses on me. My neck was absolutely covered in blueish purple bruises, but I loved it. I belonged to him/her/them and only him/her/them.

After a few minutes we found ourselves on the grass staring up at the sky, watching the clouds, hands held tightly as we couldn't resist a few kisses here and there.

We had only closed our eyes for a minute, as [your name's] breath was giving me chills as our foreheads bumped.

(Reader's POV)

I kissed her slowly as the grass tickled underneath. My lips kissed along Marina's jawline, then to her neck, which thanks to me, was getting more purple by the minute.

Marina let a moan slip out. She instantly grew red and clapped her hand over her mouth.

I smirked, giving her poor neck a break.

"Someone's turned on."

She grew even redder and shushed me, placing a finger firmly against my lips.

"Shut. Up!"

She whispered, before letting out a loud, booming laughter. She was shocked at how loud it was, and clapped both hands over her mouth, causing her to giggle even more. I couldn't help but laugh along. She was perfect.

We watched the clouds for what seemed like forever, fingers intertwined, not caring if our hands were getting sweaty.

I was about to drift off to sleep again. Her thumb kept caressing my hand. I turned to face her and opened my eyes slowly, to find her smiling. Her two front teeth stuck out slightly as she smiled, letting out a giggle. I studied her freckles. I couldn't possibly count them...Maybe one day I would get the chance.

She planted a soft kiss on my nose and rubbed my arm as she slyly wrapped her arms around my neck, lifting a leg over mine. She was now on my stomach. She sat up on my chest, her head blocked the sun from getting in my eyes as she placed her hands on my collarbones. She squinted up into the distance, looking around. I loved her so much.