Chapter 2: The Deal

(Note: Just a quick note before we start. In case you are wondering, Seol's name is pronounced like the word 'soul'!)

__________________________________________________________

"Sir, we are here." The sound of his driver's voice caused Seol to jolt awake from his slumber.

"I apologize for waking you up, but we have arrived at school." His diver gave him an apologetic smile before stepping out of the driver's seat to grab his school bag from the trunk.

"That's fine." Seol mumbled and wiped his fingers on the side of his mouth to check if there was any drool, and was satisfied to find that his fingers remained dry.

"Here are your bags." The driver gave his young master a sympathetic smile when he saw Seol eyeing the duffle bag angrily. He was patient enough to continue holding it until Seol sighed and grabbed the bag from him. "Be strong, sir. I am sure you can do it." He liked the boy in front of him. Despite being a pampered youngest son of the house, Seol was always polite to all of his servants, and never made life difficult for them.

"I will be here to pick you up after school."

"No need for that, the dance studio is only a few minutes walk away, I can get there by myself." Seol quickly added when he saw that the driver was looking at him suspiciously. "I won't run away, I swear. I will be going with Sky, you can check with him later if you want."

"I understand, I will see you at the studio then."

Seol sighed as he watched the black sedan drive off. The duffle bag hung awkwardly in front of him and he had the urge to hurl the thing as far away as possible, but decided against it. He slung his school bag on his free shoulder and began making his way to class.

Seol had just put his bags down next to his seat when the bell rang, signalling the beginning of class. He felt a tap on his elbow and turned to face a head full of short brown hair and chestnut eyes that are now curved into a playful crescent shape.

"I've been keeping tabs, that was your 12th day in a row getting your ass in here just as the bell rings. How the heck do you even do it?" The tall boy beside him laughed, the corner of his lips tugging into an amused smirk.

"That's just how good I am." Seol bluffed to Skyler, or Sky as he insisted Seol called him.

"You gotta be kidding. Now tell me which company your family hired your driver from so I can get one from the same place. Damn, it gotta take skills to be able to drop you off at the same time everyday for nearly 2 weeks."

"Forget my driver, I will never let you take him. By the way have you studied for the Math test this afternoon?"

Sky's eyes widened, and Seol saw the little two chestnut orbs tremble slightly "We- we have a Math test?!"

"Yeah," Seol's eyebrows shot up "Were you dozing off in class again? Hate to break it to you but the test is also on finding limits."

"Shit, that's my worst subject!" Sky cussed softly, afraid that the teacher would hear him. "Seol, my brother, you gotta help me."

"Hmm. I guess I could lend you my notes." Seol saw his best friend's face cracking into a grin and unhurriedly added "But what do I get?"

Sky's grin quickly flipped upside down. "Aw C'mon man, help a dear friend won't you. You are smart as heck even if you lend me your notes I won't score higher than you."

"That I know," Seol heard his brown-haired friend scoff from beside him. "How about I'll let you have it if you help me pass the level I'm stuck on." Seol passed Skyler his phone. Recently a popular game was released and the two friends devoted their heart and soul into competing with their classmates on the number of levels they passed in the game. At the moment Sky was number one with Seol in second place, and Seol needed someone to help him pass the level he had been stuck on for the past 3 days.